Grow a Butt Program....

Options
Ok. So I've never been that well endowed on my backside. I need an *kitten* people. PLEASE tell me how to grow one!!!!! HELP

Replies

• VCStarr
    VCStarr Posts: 155
    Options
    I'm not alone! Yay!!! If you get any tips let me know please...I'd like to grow one as well :)
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Take some of mine. I've got plenty of butt to go around...
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    I mean it goes straight from my back to the back of my leg...... there is NOTHING there!!!!!! I need some butt panties!!!!!
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    I'm serious!!!! Like I really don't even have a cheek!!! My facial cheeks are bigger than my glutial cheeks!!!!!!!!
  • AznKimi
    Options
    I'm serious!!!! Like I really don't even have a cheek!!! My facial cheeks are bigger than my glutial cheeks!!!!!!!!
    Lol.
    I'm being serious when I say I agree and feel your pain!
  • Kristynbrook23
    Options
    They have machines at certain gyms that will help your butt muscles get bigger. lol
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Yes, I need one too. I guess it's not flat flat, but it's not really there either.

Wendy, I've heard of BBL too but not sure if it's worth the investment?!
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Do some weighted squats....and I mean a LOT of squats with heavy weights. That will help you build mass in your backside (legs too though). I was a volleyball player in high school and in college. Lower body strength is something my coachs always harped on....every chick on my team had a nice, firm bubble butt as a result. It will take a little while though! Hope it helps!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    i wish i could donate... mine has plenty to spare... blech.
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    Do some weighted squats....and I mean a LOT of squats with heavy weights. That will help you build mass in your backside (legs too though). I was a volleyball player in high school and in college. Lower body strength is something my coachs always harped on....every chick on my team had a nice, firm bubble butt as a result. It will take a little while though! Hope it helps!

Like squats with weights in my hands?
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I joke tht I look like a tootsie roll with a bite taken out that would be where my concave *kitten* would be.
    I have heard squats...plyo's..you know jumpng up on boxes etc and I throw the stairmaster in at least once a week anymore....I would love for my *kitten* to at least be flat...LOL....
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Lifelong buttless person here. At my heaviest I was proud that I finally had a butt at all. Yet my front attributes don't quit growing. Exercise makes the rear smaller (yeah, firmer but smaller)! So keep me informed of any butt solutions that don't involve shifting pants inserts. That would be odd, and I draw the line!
  • DixieDarlin1987
    Options
    Squats with heavy dumbells are great, but also try using a squat rack at the gym with the big bar and heavy weight. Also, leg curls and the leg press machine work wonders. All three of those target your butt and leg area. The key is putting on muscle mass by using the heavy weights. :)
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    In the wise words of Sir-Mix-Alot... Fonda doesn't have a motor in the back of her Honda. Muscle makes up a good portion of your butt and you can do squats like someone else had suggested but a big bubble but is mostly fat on top of the muscle.
  • IbettR
    IbettR Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Awww :ohwell: :flowerforyou:

Ok, I've got plenty, but really, as I lose weight, I dread the thought of losing it throughout this process :noway:

There are exercises that are to firm up/sculpt your butt muscles :embarassed: I wish I knew the names of it. I really hope you get my description :embarassed:

1) Go on all four and then stretch your leg down and parallel with your back. Do repetitions of this for each leg :wink:
    2) Do squats - LOTS AND LOTS OF THEM - :grumble:
    3) :blushing: Believe it or not, lots of Hanky Panky (in position for exercise #1) helps too :blushing: :bigsmile:

Good luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • DixieDarlin1987
    Options
    Big bubble butts are NOT always fat on top of muscle....trust me. Adding strength training to increase muscle mass will not create bigger muscles under fat unless you have excess fat in the area to start with.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I had the saaaaame problem!! Until about a year ago. I found that doing the elliptical at a high incline and squats and lunges. I didn't do an obsessive amount. Just whatever was in my DVD's that I was doing and suddenly I woke up one morning and had a butt. Now I have the opposite problem. My butt use to not fill out my jeans, now they are busting out of my jeans. I have also heard that the Brazilian butt lift does wonders!
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I"ve always had this issue as well, they called me flat *kitten*, lol! BUTT (pun intended lol) since I've been working out and losing weight, guess what? I now have a butt, and I'm told it's a nice one!!! Things like squats, jump squats, and lunges are your best friend. I've also been taking Kickboxing for almost a year, so the kicking really helps too, if you don't want to join, just add some high side and front kicks to your exercise routine, they do help! As someone else said as well, the elliptical is good for this, as is walking and running. Don't worry you can do it! :bigsmile:
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue but was more concerned about the size of my hips than filling out my butt. It's a family thing on my Mom's side to have a flat backside. No matter how many lunges and squats I do, mine will never become bubbly!!!

I've heard great things about Brazilian Butt Lift as well and one of my friends swears it really worked for her.

Sharon
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Big bubble butts are NOT always fat on top of muscle....trust me. Adding strength training to increase muscle mass will not create bigger muscles under fat unless you have excess fat in the area to start with.

Exactly... there is only so much budunka you can build with exercise.