Smoothies??

Options
What are your favorite low cal smoothie recipes?
I am lactose intolerant, can use Lactaid, and allergic to peanut butter.
I'm on a low calorie intake because I am unable to exercise. (Medical issue). So the lower the better...

Anyone??

Replies

• bohonomad
    bohonomad Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Fresh squeezed OJ (usually just takes one orange) Or you can use water. strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and 1 whole banana (or a banana and a half depending on how sweet you want it) if you need to add sugar that's fine but bananas make it really sweet as is or Mango if you don't like bananas. Both are very sweet and give it good texture without yogurt/ice cream. Also, smoothies taste extra good if you have pre-crushed ice to use.

I've been working at a smoothie shop since I was 15 (8 years!) so I know a thing or two :P
  • lil_bit_crazy
    lil_bit_crazy Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have all.of those and try to keep them on hand. I usually toss in an extra handful of fresh spinach ...
    Tomorrow (today) I'm gonna start tossing in fiber too.

I'm looking for a calorie total .... some I can get. Like the fiber. This all makes my brain hurt !

Thanks tho and if you think of more.... ya know ... post it!
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    250 ml almond soya milk or oat soya milk, 50 ml juice you like (I use mango juice), strawberries, banana (or strawberries, raspberries or cherries...never ending list)