Sixers "Light"ing up the Holidays- Week 4

Options
13»

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Morning!

Had another good night! Did shred day 3! Woo!

Food plan:
    B-Blueberry Total cereal, skim milk, coffee w/sugarfree creamer
    S-Banana, breakfast bar
    L-Leftover Tilapia, red potatos, broccoli, cauliflour and carrots, and light yogurt
    S-Apple, almonds
    D-??? Haven't decided...either grilled turkey and cheese or turkey sausages with pasta or a pizza
    S-??? Maybe a glass or two of wine

Exercise plan:
    Shred level1 day 4

Weekend--Shred level1 day 5 and 6!! Woo!

Have a great one gals!
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    So yesterday was Shred Day 5, and after burning over 300 cals, doing that, I biked to and from my hostess gig, for a totall of 11.5 miles! I buned over 1000 calories. :)

Sore.. very sore today.. a good sore... So today will be Shred Day 6, and then I think I might take a break tomorrow.. we will see.. just have to work both jobs tomorrow so I am not sure if I will have time to shred...

Anways Lifes been really good, im starting to get really excited about Hawaii, god my bf and I are getting sad though... We aren't looking forward to separating..
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I'm doing so badly at the moment. I don't know why. I feel particularly low and minging and I am not logging my food and I'm generally a whinger today!!! My exercise levels are ZERO and I need a really big kick up the backside! Ahhh!!!!!
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Phoenix: In Love!? What did I miss?

I'm on day 1 of Shred :) And did my 2 miles (I'm currently doing a 100 mile challenge) and jumped rope and did some kick boxing... burned ~ 580 cals! I finally finished my exam won't know results for 6 weeks. praying for the best cause I gave it my all. Now I'm doing Rosetta stone spanish and I have a lot more to do on that and 2 weeks to get it done... I also have 5 residency interviews in the next 2 weeks in 5 different states! So obviously I am super busy... I reached my 1st mini weight loss goal and get a CD as the prize! buying that on Monday! next goal = another 5 pounds! :-D

Hope you all are well. to all the new members who I don't know well... I will try to learn more about you all soon. have a great day!!! and a Marvelous Monday tomorrow! LOL
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    finnhead it's been a few days since you said you were doing badly BUT just take it ONE decision at a time. If you choose to eat grapes instead of candy... count that a success, if you remember to work out instead of snoozing another hour, count it a success and before you know it, you'll be back on your way!
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    GAH! I SUCK!!!! I had an okay weekend until yesterday.. its like all inhibitions and limits flew out the window... So I havent shred since Friday which puts me at Shred day 6.... and I feel like all my hard work was just thrown away... Im so retarded... Its the stupid late night snacking... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

So today after I get off work I am going to shred... and shred really freaking hard...and then I will run week 1 C25K... because god damn it I want to finish both of these programs for the first time in my life.. and I will do it.. I will have a sexy *kitten* body for Hawaii, for my boyfriend, and most importantly for myself, because I DESERVE to be hot.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Morning!

B-I haven't shredded since Friday either! I did something to my back! SUCKY! So...I need to do my day 5. Don't know if my back will cooperate today or not. If it's still hurting tonight I will wait until tomorrow. I just don't want to hurt myself more...I've done it before. So...let's get back on track! My goal today...GOOD EATING!

Going to be busy this week so may not be on here much. But I will check in when I can!

Have a good morning!