Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Mid 30 Moms?

Hi,

Looking to add some friends who are in their mid 30's and are moms.

I am 34 with 2 children (12 & 9) and I'm looking to lose 20lbs by my 35th birthday (April). Looking to add those that have similiar stats or goals.

I am on mostly throughout the day and I don't get a chance to get online much in the evening...with 2 kids I'm always busy!

Add me as a friend if you like!!

Replies

• angiemcgovern
    angiemcgovern Posts: 64 Member
    I am 32 with one 16-month-old. I have about 25-30 lbs to lose. I will add you. :flowerforyou:
  • I am 34-will be 35 in 24 days! I want to lose 5 pounds:) I have one almost 2 year old-in 12 days!
  • Hi. I'm 36 with a 14 year old son. I am 5'8" and weigh 153. My ultimate goal is to get to 130, but I will be happy at 140. My mini goal is to get to 150 by Christmas. I'll add you.
  • Well, I will be 30 in Feb, but I have 3 kids, so I feel older! :) I want to lose 10 lbs by my bd, and 10 more after that! I desperately need some support. May I join?
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Hello, I am a stay at home mom, 34, I have two boys 2 and 4. I have another good 20 lbs to loose coming down from 225. Add me if you want.
  • mskees22
    mskees22 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi....Melissa 32, I full time mom to 15yr old son,11 month old daughter and 2(soon-to-be) stepchildren(15 and 13), I also work full time. I am 185 now,I am engaged to be married March 19,2011 and hoping lose 30 lbs by then, but with an over all loss of about 50 lbs. Busy daily life sometimes interferes with my goals, but I am trying my hardest to not let that stop me!
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Hi!! I'm Michelle and 34 with a 6 year old daughter and a 13 year old step-daughter... I work full-time and mostly on-line during the day, once I get home not so much :smile: I am eating much better than I use to and trying to find time to exercise (may have to get up at 5AM just to get in a good workout).. I want to lose about 40 pounds...I will send friend request... Best of Luck!!
  • kparnacott
    kparnacott Posts: 1 Member
    Not sure 36 is mid-30s anymore :), but would love to have another friend to help support me and maybe give some mom advice. I'm a first-time mom and I have eight month old daughter. I still need to leave lose the baby weight (~15 lbs) to lose and about ten to fifteen on top of that. Please feel free to add me as your friend.
  • TanMac
    TanMac Posts: 77
    :wink: I think I've added everyone so far...might be easier to add me so I don't miss someone!

YAY!! I have friends (that sounds a little desperate).

Maybe we can do a little "About Me" session.

I'll go first...but I have to get a bit more work done first
  • Gogo76
    Gogo76 Posts: 581
    Hello! I am 34 with two girls (11 & 6). I am hoping to lose about 10 lbs by June 1st, my 35th birthday!! I will add you.:flowerforyou:
  • Nydia007
    Nydia007 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi I'm 32 with a 15 yr old son in high school, 11 yr old daughter in middle school and a 6 yr old in elementary! I know how you feel but I always tell myself if other moms can do it, SO CAN I! :)
  • Hi - I'm 37 with a 2 year old son. Trying to lose weight and get fit to be the healthiest I've ever been. Got another 10lbs to go to meet my original goal but I suspect when I get there I will continue for another 5lbs or so. MFP has really helped boost me off a summer-long plateau...motivating me to work out since that is my toughest challenge.

Nice to meet you!:flowerforyou:
  • :smile: Hello, I'm a mother of 2 children (an 8 year old and a 6 year old) and I'm 33, soon to be 34 on 12/20. I weigh approx. 210 and would am working toward a goal weight of 165. I felt that it was time to become healthy when I was approaching the weight I was 9 months pregnant with my son. So, I have been working out 6 days a wk and have been watching my caloric intake. I have not lost any weight, but I have droped a pant size (went from an 18 to a 16, YEAH!!!) the scales and I do not get along, So I have banned it from my home until after Christmas. Add me if you want, it would be great to have a friend with the same goals.!!!:smile:
  • twinsmomma02
    twinsmomma02 Posts: 79 Member
    I am 36, have almost 9 year old twin girls, and have about 35 more pounds to lose to reach my goal weight. Feel free to add me!
  • mamarh
    mamarh Posts: 95 Member
    hey there
    I am in the same boat. I'm 35, trying to lose weight after 2 kids. Feel free to add me!
    My profile isnt complete yet cuz I usually use the MFP app on my iphone.

SW: 148
    CW: 145.8
    GW: 135
  • mamarh
    mamarh Posts: 95 Member
    are your husbands supportive in helping you get out to the gym? i.e watching the kids when you do....
  • swampgirl
    swampgirl Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I am 34 years old and just gave birth to my first child 3 month ago. After giving birth, I continued to eat as though i was pregnant (and am still wearing maternity pants) and now I am ready to lose some weight and get back into an exercise routine to get my energy level up. I am hoping to get to my pre-pregnancy weight by June. i would love to make friends with women in the same boat as me!