Hello everyone

Tomorrow I am going to embark on my latest quest to lose weight (now nearing on 3st to lose). My last attempt was unsuccessful when I broke my foot whilst exercising!!! Instead of losing weight I resorted to comfort eating whilst doing very little exercise and allowing my foot to heal. Tomorrow the cast is off and crutches go back to hospital and I start again to try and lose my spare tyre and my unsightly man boobs. I welcome support from anyone. I will attempt to update my food diary daily with a target set at only 1200 cals a day I know it's going to be a challenge. I am also aware there will be minimal exercise at the start of my quest so support from others would really help to keep me focussed on my goals .
Equally I would like to provide support to others whatever their goals.

Replies

• Hello there

I have just rejoined and want to wish you luck in the weeks and months ahead. It is a struggle and support is a real help especially on the tougher days.

Hope all goes well at hospital tomorrow.

Have a look at my blog called Full of Enthusiasm. mainly for my own benefit but tells you a little about how I am hoping to win this time around!