LADIES: Do you Go ... Comando?

Options
Okay. Okay. Okay. I know. This may be TMI but I have to go there. I've been working out for a while now and it never dawned on me until recently. I bought some new workout pants. Woot! Woot! I noticed that they had the extra material in the crotch area as if to say ... No underwear needed here. I thought to myself, I always wear underwear when I work out. I used to wear regular cotton undies but then I hated the panty lines so I switched to thongs. Perfect! But nothing is better than being FREE!!! Of course some of us (me) don't feel a need to wear underwear all the time. Like when going to bed or just lounging around the house. There's no need. But out in public? What would my mother think. lol. I might have to try it out tomorrow during my HIIT. Don't worry. My workout pants are not see through. lol. That would be extremely embarrassing. :x I workout twice a day so no underwear would make for a lil less laundry. I already know what you're thinking - A few pair of undies wouldn't take up much laundry space ... I guess.

GUYS - Feel free to chime in. I know you should wear supportive underwear when doing high impact activity but what about when you're just lifting? Any guys going comando?

I'm sure I'll be at the gym tomorrow wondering "Does he have on underwear?" djm I'm focused at the gym for the most part. :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• QS82
    QS82 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This thread made me :laugh: :laugh:

I don't go commando in the gym or running outdoors and that's probably just as well as some of the seams on my lyrca trews are getting a bit tired and I dare not think what might happen if they failed on me if I was, ya know, nekid :blushing:

But I do love a good thong, or 'bits of string' as my boyfriend calls them! And yeah, usually commando if working out indoors. Let it all go freee!

P.s, i'm now going to be paying attention to this in the gym, see what you did?! :noway:
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I don't. I like the feel of underwear. However a lot of my friends suggest going commando for spin... apparently it reduces chaffing.
  • Momto4minions
    Momto4minions Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    It totally reduces chaffinf for me. I also hate getting wedgie on a run and breaking stride to deal with it. So, wear running legging s or capris. :)
    If I have an older pair, with a stretxhed seam, I add shorts over them! Or a cute running skirt!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    No, I don't go commando when I exercise. I can see this becoming a thread in the chit chat section. "Does the person above you wear underwear when they exercise?" :laugh:
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    No, I wear low friction compression shorts underneath my workout shorts. The idea of going commando for a workout strikes me as... wrong, and potentially painful, I guess.
  • snoodled
    Options
    This thread made me :laugh: :laugh:

I don't go commando in the gym or running outdoors and that's probably just as well as some of the seams on my lyrca trews are getting a bit tired and I dare not think what might happen if they failed on me if I was, ya know, nekid :blushing:

But I do love a good thong, or 'bits of string' as my boyfriend calls them! And yeah, usually commando if working out indoors. Let it all go freee!

P.s, i'm now going to be paying attention to this in the gym, see what you did?! :noway:

lol. It's okay. just don't let them see you watching. lol
  • snoodled
    Options
    No, I don't go commando when I exercise. I can see this becoming a thread in the chit chat section. "Does the person above you wear underwear when they exercise?" :laugh:

Good Idea :happy:
  • toomanireasons
    Options
    Comando as much as possible !!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I do at the gym. In jeans, though...I just can't.
  • Blue801
    Blue801 Posts: 442
    Options
    Comando FTW! Except at work. I am required to wear panties at work.:sad:
  • snoodled
    Options
    I do at the gym. In jeans, though...I just can't.

I wouldn't dare do that in jeans or a skirt.
  • snoodled
    Options

lol ... You have the right to choose
  • jelie3110
    Options
    I do when I workout:)
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    For a man, wearing underwear reduces overall length and sperm count!

So you know my answer.

And to jelie3110

How you doin'?
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Bump.

Giggity.
  • Blue801
    Blue801 Posts: 442
    Options

lol ... You have the right to choose

Not at work though. It is specifically stated that we must wear panties at all times. I guess I do have the right to quit.:laugh:
  • RobsGirl_lds
    Options
    is there a pantie inspector? Just curious how this is enforced, and if I can get an application.:bigsmile:

Edit to answer op question, comando unless I need to hold something there for a time.
  • I_love_to_ride
    Options
    Always when wearing bike shorts. :)
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I go commando 95% of the time, jeans, skirt, gym......I rarely wear panties.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I don't, but I would like some quick dry underwear. =(