Insanity results halfway through

Options
Just thought I would post in case anyone was interested. I am just starting the second phase of Insanity and I have lost 12.2 lbs and 11 inches. I started out at 135lbs and am really happy with my results thus far.

Replies

• fitandGLAM
    Options
    Congrats on your success!! I'm almost done with my third week of month one(doing a hybrid of insanity/brazil butt lift) I've seen inches lost, but not many lbs. I'm in pretty good shape and probably only have 10 to lose if that. How are you eating? I'd just like to get some input, because I'd love to see a difference on the scale as well!!
  • jdowney2173
    jdowney2173 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    great results! I will be starting month two this Wednesday.
  • msstatz
    msstatz Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I have been eating super healthy--veggies and fruits with lean proteins. I don't really eat any processed foods anymore with the exception of tortillas and yogurt. I really think that losing weight/shaping up is 80% diet. I really have been focusing on eating as healthily as possible the past few weeks. Hope that helps.
  • fitandGLAM
    Options
    Thanks! I myself have been eating super clean since the day I started this (feb 5) fruits veggies lean proteins and whole grains. I eat brown rice, quinoa, 100% whole grain pita pockets (all on moderation) I'm just hoping the complex carbs don't make me keep weight on. I keep hearing how essential whole grains are when doing intense work outs. I'm hoping I see more loss on the scale in month 2, but if I keep losing inches like I did in month 1 I'll be happy! lol