19 y/o college student, with lots of temptations...

Options
2»

Replies

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I'm just here....well because, I am.
  • fsuguy92
    fsuguy92 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and a college student and am in the same boat as you are. I've been "trying" to lose weight for years which has meant getting motivated for about a week or so and then losing it. This time I'm confident that I will stick with it, as my weight has been affecting my outlook on my personal life (I don't get depressed, but I realize my potential and want to reach it). Eating healthy in college is extremely difficult due to the amount of temptation food wise as well as alcohol, so I feel your pain!
  • Lovely_lass89
    Options
    I was Overweight when i was a teen as i am Scottish We love our Fish and Chips .... Being at college is the hardest thing . I am 24 at college too :) and the stuff in the cafe is rank rotten Junk after Junk Food.

Eating healthy is hard to , Honestly every time i see a fish and chip( fries I want to eat there food..

Friday in college Is Chip shop Day

The temptations

Feel feel to add me I started off round about 195 poundls now Iam 153lbs I want to get to 140lbs its tooken me 2 years :)

Feel fee to add me
  • tanuchan1994
    tanuchan1994 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, very inspirational and informative responses...and very motivational:)
    Feel free to add me everyone who didn't yet!

And thanks trogalicious for the list, very informative...1200 calories is actually really difficult for me. I used to starve myself or feel terribly guilty for eating more than 1200 and even had to go to a dietitian for bulimia. That's why I came back here to see ACTUAL ways to lose weight, in a healthy way.
  • thedude1002
    thedude1002 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Mike! anyone can feel free to add me!
  • brownkse
    brownkse Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    I'm also a college student trying to find a way to eat healthier and lose a good amount of weight. I sent you a request, anyone else feel free to add me :)
  • tanuchan1994
    tanuchan1994 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Added :)