How many times have you returned to mfp?

Options
How many times have you returned to mfp? This is my second go at it. I am much more successful this time. ????

Replies

• Heliconia
    Heliconia Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Nobody wants to talk to me?
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Every day, multiple times a day.

Rigger
  • ekahnicole
    ekahnicole Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I've never left
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I've done it twice. I lost a lot the first go around, but I seem to be stuck this time... I'm gonna stick to it though! 55 days in a row so far!
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    i rekon this is my 4th or 5th. hopefully the last.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,395 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I am on my 807th day in a row, give or take..
  • waterwing
    waterwing Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    About three times.

My first time I was hardcore and lost about 30lbs with it.
    The second time, I don't want to talk about. :)
    The third time, this time... I'm in it to win it!
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    I joined in 2011 and lasted a few months. I came back in April 2013 and have been here ever since.
  • tnkitty
    tnkitty Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Probably 5 times. I've logged 50 days this time around and plan on sticking around!
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I never leave, I just change screenames.
  • TwinMamma09
    Options
    This is my 3rd good run. I lost 35lbs in 2011. Then I have yo-yo-d the same 15-20 pounds since then. This time has been good and I'm just about at goal. Hoping I can maintain this time around. I think I need to be a lifer on this site because when I am not paying attention and logging -- I am gaining. It's that simple for me.
  • ottermotorcycle
    ottermotorcycle Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    This is my second account on MFP.

The first time, I went on that 1200-calorie starvation diet the calculators on this site use. I lost weight from the high end of my BMI's "healthy range" to the low end. At the low end I was losing too slowly (since my body really isn't MEANT to be that size), so I lowered to 1000 and began overexercising and purging to meet this goal. That was over the course of 2011.

In 2012 I vowed not to count a single calorie to get myself out of this mindset. I gained all the weight back and a little more, but it worked wonders on my relationship with food.

And then I made this account a few months ago. I started off wanting to lose back to where I started, but I lost interest so quickly. So I would log on for a few days every few weeks and go to the gym every once in a while. About a month ago I decided I really wanted to get into lifting and change my body, so I've been logging on every day since and eating at a very slight deficit (I'm actually not SURE it's a deficit at all, yet) but logging my food consistently so that I can make sure I'm getting the protein and such I need.
  • CallMeRuPaul
    CallMeRuPaul Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    once. I didn't think the site was so user friendly at first.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I never leave and have never changed screen names... Coming up on 530 days.
  • littlegymnast91
    littlegymnast91 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I left in July 2013 when I sprained my ankle and could no longer exercise. But now im back, today, and on a health kick
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Joined January 6, 2012, and have been here since.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    At least once a day, if not more.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Multiple times a day for 780 days.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    It is my second time. Got preggo the first time after an half assed attempt
  • shrinkingshreya
    shrinkingshreya Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    This is my second time, it worked but I got tired of the pressure I was putting on myself.
    I'm much more realistic with my exercise/food now and it's working out better for me.