Sugar!

Ssminey79
Ssminey79 Posts: 49 Member
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
Ahhh...I always go over my goal for sugar intake. And it's not from eating candy-just the sugar that seems to be in EVERYTHING!! However, I do my daily servings in fruit and veggies and I know that there is sugar in those-especially apples and oranges, so I am a little less frustrated because I know those are natural sugars coming straight from the source. But it is still a bit annoying.

Replies

• scheck32
    scheck32 Posts: 2 Member
    I agree with you! I try to cut out as much sugar as possibly because it seems that sugar is in everything but always find myself in the same place you are.
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    If its natrual sugar and 1-2 pieces or servings of fruit a day dont stress!
  • AdamATGATT
    AdamATGATT Posts: 573 Member
    Same. I've been trying to focus on it because of being diagnosed prediabetic. I just make sure to check what I eat, try to avoid processed foods as much as possible, and make sure my soluable/insoluable fiber levels are just as high. Getting a good amount of fiber will help in regulating your insulin sensitivity. Don't sweat the sugars from fruits.
  • kitujainen
    kitujainen Posts: 143 Member
    went -88 yesterday but on a 2400 calorie remaining. Take it to your advantage in having zest to working out.
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Up your sugar goal in be able to cover the usual amount of sugar you take in from fruits, veggies, etc. Or just don't worry about that sugar number unless you know you've been eating some junky foods!
  • Ssminey79
    Ssminey79 Posts: 49 Member
    These are great answers! Thank you so much! This is such a great and supportive community!
This discussion has been closed.