121 lbs LOST - 87 to go!!!

Options

Replies

• peej44
    peej44 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic...great job! I have a long way to go yet and your story is a great inspiration. I will be thinking of your montra "fat lasts longer than flavor"...it's perfect. I also can appreciate what you said about your family and I think it's very common human nature and good for you that you have a strong will. When I feel an urge to binge, I try to stop myself and ask why I want food, ie bored, stressed, etc. and I say "Who's stronger, me or the food". Sometimes the food wins but I'm down 43 lbs so I am hopeful to keep fighting :)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    keep up the wonderful work! you've come this far--you will SMASH your goals and then some!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • iampurebeautie
    iampurebeautie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic...great job! I have a long way to go yet and your story is a great inspiration. I will be thinking of your montra "fat lasts longer than flavor"...it's perfect. I also can appreciate what you said about your family and I think it's very common human nature and good for you that you have a strong will. When I feel an urge to binge, I try to stop myself and ask why I want food, ie bored, stressed, etc. and I say "Who's stronger, me or the food". Sometimes the food wins but I'm down 43 lbs so I am hopeful to keep fighting :)

that is really great!!! Its a hard road but your on the right path... i wish you much luckk!
  • glhauer
    glhauer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Good for you…you look great!!
  • iampurebeautie
    Options
    That is truly amazing and it answered my question regarding the amount pounds average one will loose and average time...I find it to be so slow, it's frustrating at times. My biggest thing is that I am not a veggie lover AT ALL and so I stay within my daily intake, but
    I always include a 100 calorie cookie pack or something sweet... like always!!! I know that it isn't helping me even when I do stay within my budget. Any suggestions regarding how to handle sweets?? I don't think I can completely eliminate them -_-

I've always liked Veggies... Fruit is another story... Growing up...when it came to snacks I usually grabbed something salty... as i got older i started to loveee sweets too. So since i already loved veggies, i cut out carbs in my dinners and i just eat protein and veggies ( 5/7 nights a week usually) And as for sweets...[ i sometimes treat myself...like today was my coworkers bday so i had the smallest piece of cake i could cut without it falling apart! hahaha. 60 calories! ] But usually to help with my sweets.. i eat multi grain crackers with reduced fat peanut butter... grapes really good for craving sweets and I LOVE YOGURT. OMG its cheap and they all types of flavors... If you get Light most of the time the calories are between 80 - 90!
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome work!
  • slbobe
    slbobe Posts: 28
    Options
    Awesome, thanks!!! Keep up the good work:))
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    fab job so far! keep going girl!:happy:
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look so much happier!
  • wshultz14
    wshultz14 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Awesome... You are an inspiration
  • iampurebeautie
    Options
    :-) thank you so much! The support is amazing!
  • marye2021
    marye2021 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome! Friend request sent!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    you look incredible!!
  • aKate_
    aKate_ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful! Keep up all your hard work! You are an inspiration!
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful story . You look wonderful ... wayyyyy smaller than what you are reporting!
    Keep up the good work and stay motivated !
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic job - congratulations!!! So inspirational!!
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    fantastic!
  • arenad
    arenad Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You are looking great....
  • Jille0
    Jille0 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Your hard work and dedication really shows! I love your positive energy!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!