Replies

• CassieR6
    CassieR6 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing!!!
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Just the inspiration I needed to keep going. :)
  • smanning1982
    smanning1982 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    This is very inspiring! I am also 5'4 and hit my highest nonpregnancy weight of 178 so about the same boat as you! My goal weight is also 130 :D Thanks for posting.
  • tinglesby
    tinglesby Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!! Congrats on your success!!! :)
    SO motivational!!!! thank you!! :) i cannot wait to be in your shoes!!! YAY!!!!
  • LoriA6724
    LoriA6724 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing your inspiring post!
  • Mashy3980
    Options
    This was the perfect post to open as I was thinking about breaking down and getting a bagel from the break room. Thanks for the motivation, it's reaffirmed my willingness to say no.
  • Hlschrock1212
    Hlschrock1212 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow inspiring story, love the truthful ups and downs! I too just started my journey to loose 40 Lbs and enjoy seeing achievement stories! Great work!
  • christinacross1
    christinacross1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! I needed to see this today. What an inspiration. Thank you for sharing.:smile:
  • marymorris1044
    marymorris1044 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!! HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU?????? IF YOU DON;T MIND SHARING.
  • AbbyCar
    AbbyCar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • bLui_bella
    bLui_bella Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Sounds like my story, I started heavier than that and my smallest was 127lbs.
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look amazing :)
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! You look fantastic!!
  • lisaabenjamin
    lisaabenjamin Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I want to get into running but I feel like I look silly running because of my weight.

Lots of people feel like this, but just do it (as the famous running shoe brand once said!).

Something I learned once I started running:

Running is good for you, it's great for weight loss and cardio, it's good for the mind, and above all, apart from the initial investment in a pair of good running shoes, it's FREE!!

You think you look silly running/exercising? You actually look a hell of lot more silly NOT running/exercising because people who don't exercise do not care enough about their health. It doesn't matter if you're a fat runner - you won't be a fat runner for much longer if you stick at it!

Yes there are sometimes jerks out in the street who will make comments as you run past. But you know what I realised? Jerks don't run and probably don't do any other exercise either. Seriously. Runners will never be mean to other runners because we ALL know what it's like to start out, and we keep running because we don't want to go back to the way we were. If a jerk calls out to you or someone stares at you, just remember to hold your head up because you are DOING something about your weight and your health, all the while they're still a jerk.
  • phillrn
    phillrn Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!you look great:)
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Way to go !! You look great !
  • firesweetheart
    firesweetheart Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    This is very inspiring! I am also 5'4 and hit my highest nonpregnancy weight of 178 so about the same boat as you! My goal weight is also 130 :D Thanks for posting.

This sounds exactly like me with a highest of 178....Except I have no kids so I can't blame it on anything but me :grumble:

And congrats OP, you look amazing! I've recently restarted running and I have an 8k in 2 weeks. Yikes, it's really that soon! I hope to be at your level sometime and do a half marathon too.
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    If I may say, you're insanely beautiful. Great, great job!
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Inspiring...thank you for posting....you look fabulous!!
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You look amazing!:wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!