am i missing something haha ??

Options
so everyone has pictures of things like little mermaid, pebbles, and disney or cartoon characters... did i miss something haha ??

Replies

• xxthursday09xx
    xxthursday09xx Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    its some thing ot stop child something....like hunger or abuse. so you just find your fave childhood cartoon and set it as your default pic :)
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    lots of people don't like to put up their own picture on a public site and every once in awhile a cause will come out encouraging people to change theirs to something else - I heard about this one but I've forgotten the cause...
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Here's the post I recieved on facebook:)

Friends change your Facebook profile picture to a cartoon from your childhood and invite your friends to do the same. Until Monday (Dec.6) there should be no human faces on Facebook, but an invasion of memories.This is for violence against children
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    lol
    Now that I think about it, there DOES seem to be a lot of those around!

Violence against children? Okay?

The picture is a theme thing for me. I'll change it sometimes, but i'll stay within the same theme. The last pic was "Taekwondo" in traditional chinese characters.
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    "Change your profile picture to a cartoon from your childhood and invite your friends to do the same. Until Monday, Dec. 6 let us remember our memories of happiness from our own childhoods. This is to show opposition to violence against children. "
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    This is the post I got and so I followed.

Per a few MFP pals: Change your profile picture to a cartoon from your childhood and invite your friends to do the same. Until Monday, Dec. 6 let us remember our memories of happiness from our own childhoods. This is to show opposition to violence against children."
  • alantin
    Options
    Perhaps I can do this and stay within my theme.. :wink:

December 6th is a great day! It's our independence day!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,124 Member
    Options
    cool. done. :)
  • alantin
    Options
    Hmm.. I don't like this.. I recognize people by their avatars so soon I'll be unable to recognize anyone!
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    everything makes sense now!!!! i was like wtheck is going on!!!!! i shall cange my pic now! :)

i know little bear is kinda lame.. but i loved that show...and everything awesome was taken
  • lordofultima
    Options
    No thanks!
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    i did it and i love mine! Everyone should do this!:flowerforyou:
  • JodiS75
    JodiS75 Posts: 284
    Options
    Hmm.. I don't like this.. I recognize people by their avatars so soon I'll be unable to recognize anyone!

That has been my problem, too! I didn't recognize you until I saw the name :huh:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,124 Member
    Options

Just till Monday.....you'll have to look deeper than appearances, LOL.