Isn't there someone out there searching for me?

Options
I'm looking for someone, anyone, who can help me along my road to success and also be a great friend. Someone who gets me like no other. Maybe there's more than one of yous! :happy:

I'm 19 years old and have wasted each one of those years wishing I was someone else. I've always said I'm going to lose weight, I day dreamt about how I would look and how happy I would be, but I never did anything about it. I have severe self-image issues and suffer from severe misery. (Hate the word depression.) Last week I made the decision to do something about my miserable life. Since I hate spending money I decided I'd go out and get a gym membership. I knew that I'd go just because I'd be paying for it. (HEY! No Jew jokes! if anyone gets what I mean, don't bother reading the rest. add me, I need friends with a sense of humor.) So, a week later, I feel so incredibly happy! I have the occasional bout of bleh. but, still I feel great!

ANYWAYS. Let's get to the point.

Starting Weight: 222.2
CW: 219.4
1st GW: 199 by April 2nd.
Ultimate GW: 130

Exercises:
I go to gym as much as possible. Average 5 days a week, 2 hour workout. 1 hour cardio (30minutes warm up, 30 minutes after strength training.) In between my two cardio workouts, I do strength training. I alternate upper and lower body days.

Eating Habits:
I've cut out junkfood for the most part. If I have to go out to eat, I make sensible choices.
I do not drink soda but only because I've never really liked. it.
I don't really drink anything but water, almond milk, protein shakes after working out, or hot green tea. I think I'm just afraid that something might be bad for me. So, I'll work on that.
I try to incorporate fresh greens in all my meals.
Also, I take multivitamins, fish oil vitamins, and b-12.

Anyways. I'd really love to find someone here that can really relate to me. I think...maybe..I can be fun. If I try really hard. :P
I just need someone to support, motivate, cheer and (guilt trip me into not going to chinese buffets. xD)
Isn't there someone out there looking for someone like me? <3:flowerforyou:

Replies

• dreamer48216
    Options
    :heart:
  • Allicatmewohisspurr
    Options
    you can do it... this time I learned to prepare for taco bell tgif etc... I just look up calories and decide before I go.... But I would stay away from buffets lol!! You can do it!!
  • bubkowitzzz
    bubkowitzzz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    UGH. Tacobell. <3 I have to pass by it to get to the gym. I find my eyes linger on it's sign for awhile. xD I love tacobell. but. I have to not love it. we're breaking up with tacobell! we'll get over it.
  • bubkowitzzz
    bubkowitzzz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yay, 3 new friends already. Any one else out there?

:D
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request!!