i could use some friends :/

2»

Replies

• gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Add me...then add my friends. We rock. club.gif

Well...unless you are offended by the word hump.

his friends are funny!!! But he's that creepy neighbor you watch when you walk by... :-/
    O by the way. Love your new shower curtains. secret.gif

I don't have shower curtains. Those were my fat folds :noway:
  • I'm not in my 20's anymore....but my name is Virginia! that makes us almost the same....or NOT!

welcome to MFP!

You hit your head when you fell yesterday.. didn't you :-/

that was the bay--bee :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • I keep getting off track and need some motivation. Add me!!
  • Sent! :flowerforyou:
  • gambitsgurl
    I'm not in my 20's anymore....but my name is Virginia! that makes us almost the same....or NOT!

welcome to MFP!

You hit your head when you fell yesterday.. didn't you :-/

that was the bay--bee :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

:cry:

and he had a chance not to turn out like you too. :huh:
  • ltfitz
    ltfitz Posts: 48
    I'm not in my 20's either but hey age is just a number right ? :smile:
    So add me !
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member

his friends are funny!!! But he's that creepy neighbor you watch when you walk by... :-/

lol yep, and she's the "funny one" :ohwell: seriously we have a great group of friends
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 847 Member
    Hey, this place rocks. Support overflows from everyone here. I am sending you an add request even though, I guess I too can qualify as the "mom figure" since my step daughter is 19 ... but I have a 5 and 8 year old to keep me immature... I mean young! LOL
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 847 Member

Just seriously watch out for them Canadians .... they'll try to convert you to ... umm... Canadianism? LOL ... no really... gillian is awesome! I need her on MFP for my sanity.

lol yep, and she's the "funny one" :ohwell: seriously we have a great group of friends
  • gambitsgurl

Just seriously watch out for them Canadians .... they'll try to convert you to ... umm... Canadianism? LOL ... no really... gillian is awesome! I need her on MFP for my sanity.

Canadables eat their own kind don't they?
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member

Canadables eat their own kind don't they?

:laugh:
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Hey watch it there. I'm Canadian and I'm also there friend. Poor me right? I know but you gotta love 'em, eh?
    Sending buddy request.
  • I am new hear but i understand feeling alone with the dieting struggle. It is no fun and when you have friends doing the same thing you're doing then it makes you feel a whole lot better! Add me and keep strong!!!:happy: On MFP you're never alone...we are all here for the same thing...To Lose Weight!
  • I was almost ready to post the same request! I REALLY need some motivation/accountability to get me going! I hope some people can friend me and keep me on track! :)
  • NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    me too- I could use some support! :-D
  • Slinks33
    Slinks33 Posts: 13 Member
    I am having the same issues! I <3 friends!
  • cspinney
    cspinney Posts: 81 Member
    I could use some more friends to keep me motivated too. :)
  • Edgar72
    Edgar72 Posts: 5 Member
    click me as a friend for support
This discussion has been closed.