I need some supporters!!

Options
Hi all! I am beginning a journey to be the fittest I have ever been! I've ballooned up, and I'm over it. I've been a serial quitter when it comes to the lifestyle. I love going to the gym, but have found myself unable to attend after moving until now :)

First, here are my stats:

Female
5'8"
BB: 40.5"
RB: 14.5"
LB: 14"
RT: 26.5"
LT: 25.5"

Goal: 35" BB, 24.5"/24" thighs, 13.5"/13" biceps

I have around 30lbs to lose, but with lifting, I know I will gain muscle.

My routine is StrongLifts 3x per week + 2-3 days aerobics, strength training and cardio. I work part time as a waitress, which keeps me moving quickly on my feet 3 days per week. I also eat quite healthy and enjoy it (salmon, chicken breast, shrimp, tilapia, whole grains, raw/steamed veggies, etc)!

I have already started my plan and wish to reach my set goals by my birthday: May 18th. I need a lot of willpower and motivation, but I wish to give up alcohol for this journey and subsequently, Lent.

Here are pictures as of last week:
fbdx8j.jpg
2cglfcy.jpg
255nhn7.jpg

I want to post measurements every 3 weeks as well as pictures.

Sooooo i need some supporters!! I would join a group, but I need specific support aimed toward me and my goals. I would love to help others as well, but I need a place all to myself and my support. Sorry if that sounds selfish lol!!

Not sure if a Facebook group or group on here is better.... Or maybe just becoming friends on here! I haven't had much luck with groups on here, as nobody checks in (especially for 12 weeks).

Please post if you have suggestions and would like to help!!

Replies

• daniellerusbult2
    daniellerusbult2 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Anybody? I know it is quite selfish, but I really want to succeed!!
  • Ayunaskam
    Ayunaskam Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request on here. I don't really do much with groups on here but having people cheer you on individually always helps me!
  • daniellerusbult2
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request on here. I don't really do much with groups on here but having people cheer you on individually always helps me!

Thank you!!
  • AdrienneA_B
    AdrienneA_B Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll cheer you on girl!
  • LaLa5580
    Options
    I just got back into the whole diet and exercise stuff this past Saturday. Motivation and support helps so much. I will friend request you on here.
  • wannaBrunnner81
    wannaBrunnner81 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i have gotten some great support on this site and would love to help you achieve your goals.
  • daniellerusbult2
    Options
    Thank you all!!

Maybe I'll just post back on this thread every 3 weeks?
  • beccalud1
    beccalud1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need all of the motivation and support I can get, too!!
  • ResaBoBesa
    ResaBoBesa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me! More friends=More support=More success!
  • ofccat
    ofccat Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Just sent friend request. I do more support through that than groups but definitely will be supportive