I Really Need A Support Buddy

Options
I'm looking for a support buddy...I would prefer a female between 19-23 year of age....with a weight loss goal of 70-100 lbs...I would love to have a buddy to email and IM with and talk about weight loss..... goals..... exercise.... nuturtion etc.... anyone interesed let me know!!!

Replies

• kymberlin
    kymberlin Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I mite be to old, 35, but working on 100lbs, lost 26 so far. Need all the friends we can get. Add me if you'd like
  • mommyjos
    mommyjos Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi!!
    I'm 28 and overall wanted to lose around 80, lost 23 so far...feel free to friend me! Can never have too much encouragement! :)
  • mystic333
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22 and looking to lose around 80lbs. You are welcome to add me if you would like to. =)
  • VeronicaanddMatt0605
    Options
    Hi I'm 28 and trying to lose 100lbs. I really need the support and motivation to not give up.
  • medic2013
    Options
    Hi im 19 and was aiming to lose about 50lbs, ive currently lost 29lbs so im close to my goal. please feel free to add me. happy to help. :)
  • HRgoldenlife
    HRgoldenlife Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am not in either category but would still be interested in support and connecting with others. I am 33, looking to lose 36 pounds, and maybe more.
  • nmpresto
    nmpresto Posts: 157
    Options
    Hello! I am 22 and looking to lose 22lbs to start with, and am always looking for extra friends and support! Feel free to add me! :)
  • CHANGES4ME
    CHANGES4ME Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    :wink: i am not that young, but i am a fitness junkie, ; i carry a perdometer 2 work with me, i adverage approx 10,000+ steps a day, i usually burn not less then 500 calories a day walkin at work. feel free 2 add me as your friend if u eant.. take a look at my fitness trackin.... hope 2 hear from u... pammy

actual starting weight==== 303 lbs sept/2009
    current weight===== 216 lbs
    goal weight=== at least 160 lbs