Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Curious George.

cute!!!
  • Gayalabeille
    Options
    I don't even have to change my picture to support: Mayalabeille (don't know if you had that or was it just in France?)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Had to change mine to Belle - I love Beauty & The Beast - my favorite Disney movie EVER
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    <snip>. Children should be like this at their innocent age. Carefree and full of life!!!

I'm really wishing EVERY Child had a chance to have a safe & happy childhood...some don't and deal with some real hardships. Kids are soooooo resilient but big ppl can be so damn mean and have no idea on the impact they cause on a child for the rest of their lives.

Cheers to you all who are raising your child in a healthy, loving manner and are realizing how valuable they are in this world!! :drinker:

Raising/working with an abused child changes the world as we know it, it impacts each and everyone of us, it impacts the future of not only the child but of us all. I work with abused children and I see the deep scars and raw pain they suffer at the hands of 'supposed adults'.

Breaking the cycle of abuse is my goal in life in whatever manner I can. My child was deeply effected by his abuser (his birth father) but yet as a child you simply love anyhow and you continue to trust that you are loved and that you are the bad one so you must have deserved it.:brokenheart: My boy is gone now and my heart aches every minute of every day of my life for the pain he suffered at the hands of his abuser. :cry:

It's our duty to care for the children in this world, to love them into healthy adults as their past has a profound effect on each of us in society. Love your child because one ever knows what tomorrow brings. Love them, nurture them, teach them confidence and self worth so they know how just how important they are as they grow into healthy adults:flowerforyou: :heart:

:heart: In Memory of Mathew:brokenheart:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Chilly Willy ....ha..hee...hachoo

I used to love Chilly Willy!

More pancakes?
    Uh huh Uh huh!
    More butter?
    Uh huh Uh huh!
    More syrup?
    Uh huh Uh huh!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    bump
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I oppose.

Becca... there are no words... just lots of love.
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    totoro!!!!!