Tuesday Triumphs!

Options

Replies

• kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Had a loss of 3.5lbs this week after a month of plateau!! Thank goodness!!

Awesome accomplishments everyone :smile:
  • charris5313
    charris5313 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I went to Zumba class tonight and while I was there the person who inspires me the most told me how great I am looking. It made my day!
  • JinxRita
    JinxRita Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Two people told me how slim I looked in an outfit I've worn countless times before. :)
  • Just_Bella
    Options
    Today I got my mojo back!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I started wk 3 of RIP 30.
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I got to the gym & did cardio & weights.:smile:
  • ekztawas
    ekztawas Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow! I love this! Great job everyone!

Today I stopped myself from ravaging the office candy dish. Instead I had an apple w/ peanut butter. YAY!:smooched:
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I managed to do most of this week's school work in just a few hours. Algebra....:grumble: But I did it!!
  • mbryanlpc
    mbryanlpc Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I love this thread!! Today, I walked by the candy that someone has for sale in the office and wasn't even tempted!! Also, at weigh in, I had lost a little over 6 pounds since my last weigh in, so GO TUESDAY!!:wink:
  • heartofviolet
    heartofviolet Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I did Pilates for just under a half hour, which is amazing considering I haven't exercised consciously since December...

Also, I finally got back on the horse after months of not logging. Whee.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    I am impressed and encouraged by everyone's triumphs. Keep it up!!!

One of my favorite blouses use to fit snug, but today it was literally hanging on me. I wore it anyway and happily looked down at it all day. I think I'll have to find a "new" favorite blouse though. Yay!!!
  • Taylorxxlynne
    Taylorxxlynne Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Finished day 6 of level 2 for the 30 day shred, and am feeling the difference from day 1!
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    tomorrow marks the one month anniversary into this weight loss journey for me. so far i have kept focus,gained more energy and am starting to see some progress.
  • cuyunamike
    cuyunamike Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My daughter is selling Girl Scout cookies and I've refrained from having a single cookie!
  • aliciadub
    aliciadub Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I signed up with a personal trainer on Tuesday. And I even let him weigh me! Go Alicia!
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Triumph this week: Got up early to work out!
  • swsays
    swsays Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Holy cow - can't believe I forgot the Tuesday Triumphs yesterday! Well, first I got myself out of bed for Group Power which was great. Then, because I'd had a kind of rough string of days mentally, I decided to step on the scale to show myself that while I felt like crap, I really didn't screw up my numbers except for one day. My weight yesterday was lower than it has been since I got pregnant with my daughter back in 2002 - I was UNDER 230!!! I don't want to freak in happiness about the numbers when they are good, because I equally don't want to freak about the numbers when they don't do what I want, but at the same time it was a really nice feeling to know that no matter how cruddy I felt for the past week or two, and how hard the voices in my head tried to get me to quit trying to be mindful in my eating and diligent about exercise, I got through it OK. Yahoo for Tuesday this week!
  • jmath911
    jmath911 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Started SECOND LEVEL of 30 Day Shred... and I LOVE it!
  • kickivale
    kickivale Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    This Tuesday is gonna be two hour gym day.
    I haven't done it yet, but I just typed it so now I actually must :bigsmile:
  • brandiegirl16
    brandiegirl16 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Triumph... FAT TUESDAY... i am NOT participating in overload of donuts, cookies, candy, cake... etc All in the name of a "holiday" that celebrates the eat as much as you can to get it all in before you need to take control of yourself.... today, i REMAIN in control :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!