Seeking other moms/ parents

Options
2»

Replies

• RubyLou25
    RubyLou25 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    single mom of a 7 year old. Always needing new friends.
  • jgroskreutz
    jgroskreutz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mom of 4 year old boy and 3 year old girl. Add me :)
  • eileenm126
    eileenm126 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have a 5 year old little girl and 11 year old boy. I would love to make some new friends to keep each other motivated. Anyone can add me as a friend!
  • brookietoo26
    brookietoo26 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hey busy mamas! everyone add me please! it's encouraging for me to see how you girls are doing, makes me want to stick with it. I have 6 kiddos, the youngest 2 here at home with me that I'm homeschooling - busy busy busy. But I have GOT to lose these 40 lbs!
  • lecounth
    lecounth Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Mom to an active 7-year old. I also work full time and am in school and when I get a free minute I continue looking for a new job! Feel free to add me as well -- love the idea of having more mommies as motivation!!!
  • baileyang33
    baileyang33 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    2 girls! 9 & 7! :)
  • redhotsc
    redhotsc Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am a working mom of two- my oldest just got the official autism diagnosis and I totally binge ate today!!! Have you tried the cupcake flavored goldfish???? Don't!!! I think they might be worse than crack.

Anyone is welcome to add me. I, too, have not figured out how to do that.
  • all4my4girls
    all4my4girls Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Anyone please feel to add me. I am a sahm/returning to college student. I have 4 girls. (10.5, almost 9, 6 and 4. We're super busy and I am trying hard to balance working out and all the things that come with being a mom. Fun fun fun!
  • cpcoursec
    cpcoursec Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me also. I am a SAHD. I have 2.5 year old son and a 18 month old daughter. Once you get religious about documenting what you eat, it can change your life.
  • ditzie2009
    ditzie2009 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Morning! I am a SAHM and have 2 gorgeous boys (6 and almost 2). The almost 2 year old certainly keeps me on my toes! I also have 12 weeks till a milestone birthday and would love to be at my target by then! Feel free to add me as not sure how to do that yet!
  • misscoastal
    misscoastal Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a mum to an almost 5 year old "princess"!! And I'm going to turn 40 in about 2 weeks time! Eek. Always happy to support and be supported so I've sent you a friend request :smile:
  • christa279
    christa279 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2, ages 7 and 16. Youngest has special needs (autism) and keeps me super busy.
  • nks798
    nks798 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy to 2 little boys, ages 5 and 9 months. Feel free to add me :) Would love to be friends with other moms in the same boat as I!
  • Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Single mom to (almost) 6 year old twin boys. You can add me ^_^