Fitbit Calorie Adjustment Update

Options
When does MFP resync with Fitbit to recompute the Calorie Adjustment? It's 10pm and my projections are based on 6pm readings from FitBit. I exercised between then and would like it to recompute. I cannot figure out how to force it to reacquire the calories burned so far and get a new projection. Thanks for any help/insight

Replies

• WakkoW
    WakkoW Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I've wondered this myself. I can't figure out how to manually sync the two.
  • TingoAcias
    Options
    I'm not entirely sure how to sync manually from your computer, but if you have the MFP app on your phone, you can open the main sidebar menu and scroll to the bottom. It will be your last option.
  • daweez04
    daweez04 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the servers are very slow and things don't update on their own. To quickly do it, just disconnect your Fitbit account from MFP, then reconnect.
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I usually just sync fitbit again manually and then log back in to MFP. That usually updates it for me.
  • WakkoW
    WakkoW Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'm not entirely sure how to sync manually from your computer, but if you have the MFP app on your phone, you can open the main sidebar menu and scroll to the bottom. It will be your last option.

That's where it is!

Thanks
  • meaganmna
    Options
    If you have FitBit connect downloaded on your computer, you can just choose "sync now" whenever you want it to sync. It show up in my toolbar on my mac. However, it usually syncs on its own whenever I'm close to the computer :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I always have delays. not sure if it is the correct process but I sync my Fitbit in the Fitbit app, then reopen the MFP App. Seems to work most the time.