How many do you have per day?

Coffee that is.....

I started off the year with one per day and now upto four :drinker:

Replies

• Anywhere between 1 and 5 cups. Depends how much work I have to do and how long my day at uni is! I can't get through a day without it though, I dread to think what that would be like.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Usually one, but sometimes two.
  • steve0820
    steve0820 Posts: 510 Member
    1-2 a day. I was at 4-5. Decided to add Green Tea and cut back on the coffee. Keep in mind I was taking Large Triple Triple's (Tim's in Canada)
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,268 Member
    I have reduced down to only three in the morning then only drink water the rest of the day. I do love me some coffee :drinker:
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    I prefer tea myself. Less caffeine, so better suited to someone with my sensitivity to it.
    I do love a good decaf cappuccino however.
  • chatnel
    chatnel Posts: 688 Member
    hmmm maybe I should cut back down to two
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    One in the morning, but it is like 2 cups in one mug.
  • draco706
    draco706 Posts: 174 Member
    earl grey morning
    latte around 4pm the really big one
    peppermint tea at night.
  • It varies a bit on average I would say 24 ounces of coffee or 12 ounces of coffee plus 3 shots of espresso. Sometimes I only have a single cup but on rough days I probably have 4 large cups and 2 or more large americanos with a little cream. This sadly is a huge cut back from a few years ago....at one point I was working 70 hours a week, one of my jobs being at a coffee shop and the other in an office with a Keurig needless to say I was drinking coffee literally nonstop.
  • i average about 2, one in the morning and usually another after my workout while playing with the dogs. I used to do about 4. I also switched to only using sweetened vanilla almond milk in my coffee. it took some getting used to but now i love it :drinker:
  • JojoEffeckt164
    JojoEffeckt164 Posts: 146 Member
    at least 3 big cups!
  • none, I've never liked the stuff. I'm caffeine free :)
  • amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    None...I never got into the coffee kick. But I have 2-4 cups of green tea every day.
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Mostly just one in the mornings. But in a giant mug (for all the UK folk, it's a massive sports direct mug), so that's like 2-3 normal mugs :D and sometimes I need some more at work... Only until 3 7though or I can't sleep
  • I average two each day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
  • arenad
    arenad Posts: 142 Member
    One cup every morning. I have to have sugar and creamer, so I try keeping it at one cup.
  • One to two.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    2 - 3 cups
  • Dogwalkingirl
    Dogwalkingirl Posts: 320 Member
    None anymore. I cut out my daily coffee in Jan 2013 due to heart burn issues. I am now addicted to tea. On rare occasions I still have a coffee and when I do it is more of a total treat like a fancy starbucks caramel mocha cream sugar syrup filled cup of goodness.