An NSV that my fellow Brits will appreciate!

Options
2»

Replies

• Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Sound like you're going to have fun this summer!
  • vtotheicky
    vtotheicky Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Haha! The response from your youngest was hillarious! I think the next time you're at the Weston pier you should celebrate your weight loss achievements :)
  • AnnieAustineer
    AnnieAustineer Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    So today I proudly announced to my colleagues that I am now under 17st 13.6lbs (251.6 lbs)!

The response from the youngest one?

"That's great - now you can go on the dodgems on Weston Pier - the weight limit's 18st!"

Yes - I CAN NOW RIDE THE DODGEMS!

So what exactly is a dedgems? - I do understand that it is some kind of amusement park ride but more details would be good. And Congratulations!!

Electric bumper cars, and each one has two teenie-weenie seats (well, teenie-weenie to me!) and a titchy steering wheel.
  • morty1966
    morty1966 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    I love this! Well done. Now go and enjoy those dodgems (and post a photo :laugh: )
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :drinker:
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Nice one!

Last time I took the kids to Thorpe Park, I couldn't close the shoulder harness on one of the roller coasters, and therefore couldn't enjoy that one ride. I had to do a walk of shame off the ride.

Not going to be a problem this summer!
  • lisaabenjamin
    lisaabenjamin Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You should *totally* go on the dodgems, just because you can! :-)
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    So inspiring keep up the good work
  • Strangegirlz
    Strangegirlz Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. Congratulations. Do you think they can just tell from looking at you what weight you are or do they produce a pair of scales if they think you're border line? I think we should do away with weighing in stones, it always sticks in my head that I have to drop into the next stone and then I also have to think about dropping in to the next decade in lbs on here, no fair!
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Well done. Have fun on the dodgems!
  • Domino232
    Domino232 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Quality of life!
    That is what it is all about!

(Wish I knew how to post a picture)

https://lh5.ggpht.com/ZBZEU_2RbRiAw0evFoD5Ur7T7Op2kuNkEE2Z730xck0TZWSTfyvN1_k-B17NYpefrnQ=h900
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!