Insanity Work Out! Whats next!!

Options
It may be too early to ask..i am on the first week of second month of Insanity!! what comes after Insanity?? I do not want to lose the endurance i built on this workout yet i want some variety with similar intensity and which has proven results. I may not want to do another round of Insanity right away! Any suggestions!!

Replies

• daniellethevegan
    Options
    Insanity Asylum!
  • michelle_belle07
    Options
    Yup, I agree with Danielle. Lots of people move onto Insanity Asylum. It's super intense!
  • anothermop
    anothermop Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I like more of a change after each program. I love P90X, so I'll do a round of that, then Insanity, another round of P90X, then I'll run for 2 months, another round of P90X, now I'm on T25.

Good luck!
  • Dhanupadmanabhan
    Options
    Thank You All! I would consider both P90X and Asylum. Any idea about Chalean Turbokick and Extreme?? Turbokick looks fun from the infomercials.
  • kathollins89
    Options
    Well done for making it to month 2.. stick with it and "Dig Deeper".

Personally I think the Asylum is the next one to do and reviewhomeworkouts.com recommends this, but as as anothermop suggests P90X would be more suitable if you are wanting a bit of a change. I think you need equipment for P90X which has always put me off a little.
  • anothermop
    anothermop Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You can start out slow; I started with some bands and a pull-up bar. Then I got some dumbbells, then I got some more dumbbells, etc. But I didn't purchase them all at the same time--or during the same round of P90X for that matter.
  • michael_j_w
    Options
    I'd recommend p90x3! I love the intensity and the 30 min time frame is perfect!
  • weightlifter01
    weightlifter01 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I've done a few rounds of an Insanity/P90X hybrid. Worked for me. Google up suggested routines. :)
  • Dhanupadmanabhan
    Options
    Thank You All for the suggestions! Will look into some reviews and purchase it. I will take about a week for my order to come. Hence i would want to check the reviews and place the order the last week of Insanity. But yea, after insanity may be a week or 2 of running and then back to something extreme!! ;) nice to see all the encouragement!!