Hard area above pubic area :-(

Options
2»

Replies

• RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    SAME thing happened to me and I freaked out, did lots of research and got examined.... result: they're your new ab muscles!!! Enjoy!!!!
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Go to the doctor. They don't sound like ab muscles, and you also sound very underweight too.
  • speedy740
    speedy740 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    SAME thing happened to me and I freaked out, did lots of research and got examined.... result: they're your new ab muscles!!! Enjoy!!!!

I think I'm with u on this one I'm thinking it's a big ab as I have been working them ALOT. I just wish it didn't pooch out like it does it doesn't look the greatest. It's nice in the am but after a tiny bit of food she bulges out a lot.
  • speedy740
    Options

So here's my update, it is my ab muscles. I believe they have been worked a little to much and that is why they are prutruding out. So I am cutting back on doing ab exercises for a while maybe just once a week and hopefully the muscle will shrink down a bit. How does that sound, so far that is the best advice I have been given so far! Opinions ???
  • Ctrum69
    Ctrum69 Posts: 308 Member
    Options

So here's my update, it is my ab muscles. I believe they have been worked a little to much and that is why they are prutruding out. So I am cutting back on doing ab exercises for a while maybe just once a week and hopefully the muscle will shrink down a bit. How does that sound, so far that is the best advice I have been given so far! Opinions ???

How's your posture? Seriously.

If you are slouching at the shoulders, sort of slope shouldered and swaybacked, it will cause that area to tilt forward, unnaturally.

Not sure if that may be why you are noticing it more?
  • speedy740
    Options
    Posture, good, and not a hernia, defiantly looking like and feeling like a muscle. I have been off ab exercises for 4 days now hoping it is a muscle I can shrink by not working it out. Gonna try at least. Otherwise than that still keeping the same lifting routine. I'm really upset about the look of it but I'm hoping it will reduce. It gets really really bad after I eat even just a light meal, it poofs out so bad I'd rather have a flat core than this muscle pooch.
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Does it hurt or feel tender or anything? I would definitely go see a doctor if so. Otherwise I'm really not sure what to tell you.

Sometimes hernias don't hurt and that's scary...

My cat actually had one of those haha. It never bothered him, but when he went to get fixed, the vet said it was serious and needed to be fixed before it caused damage.

not to compare OP to a cat... haha
  • busywaterbending
    busywaterbending Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m98e8uc5bc1ra9ykoo1_500_large.png

over exercise, under fed = belly bulge