Totally new to dieting and exercise...here we go!

Options
So I've never really strictly dieted or exercised because of my busy lifestyle, but now that I have an office job the pounds piled on and I'm ready to get rid of them! I'm 25 next month, 5 ft, and 154lbs (yuck!) my goal is to make it to 120lbs. I'm starting the Jillian michaels 30 day shred every day and I've been working on reducing my calorie intake to 1300 a day. I was doing pretty well, lost 10 lbs, before I got busy again. Now i really need to crack down. I'm here for support and people who can relate! The sucky thing about being short is you eat half of what everyone else does and it STILL shows....lame. So I'm ready to actually accomplish my New Years resolution. Please say hi :) I'd like to get to know some supportive people as i have no idea what I'm getting myself into haha.

Replies

• FaileBashere
    FaileBashere Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow people post quickly on here! Had to bump this back :)
  • aka_Kamalevantis
    Options
    Hi,

Welcome to MFP, I'm a daily user and am pretty active on here, my profile is public so you can have a good look around and feel free to add me if you would like to.... xXx
  • FaileBashere
    Options
    Thanks, added :)
  • Mystyc_Kitty182
    Options
    Hi there!
    I'm pretty new to MFP as well, but welcome. :) I've started to 30DS myself and have started to limit my dieting to 1200-1400 calories a day. I work as a CNA at a long term facility and I know how hard it is to stay healthy while being so busy! :) Feel free to add me, I'm on here quite a bit!
  • FaileBashere
    Options
    Thanks! Added you :) cool we're doing the same workout. I'm going to restart it today...I've done level one for a while but then stopped so I'm going to start again and work my way up.
  • fitpanda77
    Options
    Hi. I have been off and on here, but you can add me for sure. :)
    Best of luck on your journey. Focus
  • Chance535
    Chance535 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me also.
  • FaileBashere
    Options
    Thanks guys, added both of you
  • FemmeFatale83
    Options
    Oh my gosh tell me about it! When I took an office job the lbs started adding up fast. I'm not exactly new here but I am feeling super committed to my weight loss goal once again, and what better way to retain my inspiration than to add lots of friends, and to give and receive support! Friend request sent:)
  • FaileBashere
    Options
    Friend request accepted :) yay you relate!