You ideal body(what does it look like)

Options
Okay everyone has a certain person(or can find one) that they want to look like. Do you use their body as motivation? Post your motivational person/body. Here's mine

Greg Plitt

http://gregplitt.com/

Replies

• CatieCappadona
    Options
    i think mine is jessica simpson. shes curvy and doesnt have cankels... and has one set of boobs
  • trinityj1
    trinityj1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Mine is old school Jessica Alba when she was still curvy and feminine, but tight and toned. In season one Dark Angel, she had my ideal body.
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    I have long given up the idea of the perfect body. I don't choose to look like someone else. I just want to be the best version of myself that I can be. Who has 6 hours a day to work out or the money for plastic surgery?
  • Hummmingbird
    Hummmingbird Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Clair Bevilacqua (pro surfer) or any one on the US volleyball team!!!!! Muscle and sexy together!
  • IsntSheLovely
    Options
    My ideal body would be to look less like Fred "ReRun" Berry and more like Halle Berry, with gray hair.
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Mie is Jillan Michaels!! dorky I know. But as my future job I am (hoping) to be an atletics dietitian and work with an athletics team. Gotta look the part! Only 3 more years till I get my degree >.> *sigh*
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Jessica Biel.
  • Manda1987
    Options
    Christina Hendricks, hands down.
  • andeeinevansville
    Options
    My ideal body is MINE! When I don't have the extra weight on me, I'm a pretty HOTT MAMA!!
  • RainyDayProphet
    Options
    My Ideal Body is "Rain" from Ninja Assassin. He's a Dancer/Gymnast/Martial Artist (just like me).

http://www.guymoviereview.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Ripped-Rain-in-Ninja-Assassin.jpg

I'm heading in that direction (but probably won't ever reach 5% body fat).
  • joleanrook
    Options
    Marisa Miller. She's a little on the scrawny side but I'm an inch shorter than her. She is a VS model, surfer, and all around hot lady.
    www.marisamiller.com
  • lashleyrivera
    Options
    Mine is def Kim Kardashian. She is so pretty, she is not super thin because she is still curvy, so i hope to mock her body, we do have the same size hips tho lol i looked it up, but if i didnt have my big butt and hips then i would def wanna look like Megan Fox:)) she is just to think so i know i will never look like her:(
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    amanda bynes. but totally not my body type / shape so I know it'd never happen, but it'd be awesome if I could. I just think she's super cute.

Realistically though, Kelly Clarkson rocks her curves and skinny arms and has my body type more.

This quiz is pretty ridiculous (the questions are stupid!), but it was accurate, as I got Kelly. I think they could have just skipped all the questions and asked "are you pear shaped?" etc.http://www.diet.com/diet_quizzes/diet_quiz.php?qid=12
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Mine is Scarlett Johannsen, Salma Hayek, Kim K. Curvy and fit. It's attainable too and not unrealistic.
  • Jrak1980
    Jrak1980 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'll second the Kim K comment...I have hips and a butt, I would love to drop the weight and just be toned and look curvalicious! :)
  • MaggieGiamalvo
    MaggieGiamalvo Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I don't have a celebrity ideal body. My ideal body is my athletic, toned, 20-year-old self. Looking back, I was a rockstar and didn't know it. I was coming out of some really dorky teen years and even though I didn't have low self-esteem, I didn't understand the power of my looks. I was shocked and EXTREMELY flattered when I got a most unusual request at work one day.

I was working for a staffing company at the time. My job for that day was to work at a hydroplane boat festival/race (all day event). I got to ride around on a boat between races and hand out the sponsors' goodies to spectators, while wearing a swimsuit. It was so much fun! Sometime that afternoon, these 2 guys came up to me and said, "Hey, we're performing the 'National Anthem' during the concert tonight. We would love it if you'd come up on stage with us!" My swimsuit's design was the American flag. And the band? It was a couple of the guys from Puddle of Mudd... when they were still a local band. It killed me to have to say no, but I had to work my other job that night and wasn't going to be there. Oh! But it was soooo cool to have been asked! ...kinda like being nominated for a Grammy and not winning. "It was an honor to have been nominated." We laugh at that, but I get it.

Yep! That's the body I want back.
  • manetta1
    manetta1 Posts: 138
    Options
    I'll take Ryan Reynolds, body from the blade trinity. Like the lean look!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    How about....Bolo Yeung. Lets see how many people recognize this guy.

bolo-yeung.jpg
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    I'll take Ryan Reynolds, body from the blade trinity. Like the lean look!

mmmm, I'll take ryan reynolds' body too but for different reasons :love:
  • Christie_78
    Christie_78 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Mine would have to be a curvier Nicole Scherzinger (Lead singer for PCD).