Jillian michaels v/s Fitnessblender

Options
I have few questions about fitness blender. I am able to do most of Jillian Michaels workout especially banish fat boost metabolism and I can walk at a brisk pace for an hour or so, in a nutshell I a fit but overweight person. But when it comes to fitness blender I can hardly complete cardio workouts. Does that mean I am not as fit as I think. how many people on this site find Fitness blender to be extremely tough? please help me with useful tips. Thanks

Replies

• bestmeicanbe84
    bestmeicanbe84 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Yes some of their workouts are tough but they also have some for beginners which I love. Try the low impact workouts.
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    thanks, I am gonna try them tomorrow. I tried to do their 45 minutes hiit workout and I couldn't really do more than 24 mins. I am kinda fit but that was a real eye opener
  • bestmeicanbe84
    bestmeicanbe84 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Well that just gives you something to strive for :wink: Good luck!
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Love fitness blenders.. Yes they are tough but they will get you in great shape and you can do every other move if need be just do the best you can ... I like them better than Julian
  • Reema_capricorn
    Options
    Love fitness blenders.. Yes they are tough but they will get you in great shape and you can do every other move if need be just do the best you can ... I like them better than Julian

thanks a lot!
  • gettingsexy94
    gettingsexy94 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hey :D

I can't offer any advice cos I wanted to ask a similar question myself :P

Well, how do you balance doing JM workouts and doing FB workouts?
    I mean, do you alternate one day for one and the next day for the other, or what?

Hope you can help :D

:)Xx
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    look at the levels of the workouts you are chosing and that might be the reason why. their level 4 and 5 are quite tough if not so used to exercising. I use fitness blender and I just keep up the best I can and hope to improve next time I do the same work out again. It was exactly the same as when i did the 30 day shred last year, i actually thought I might pass out. Good luck.
  • Reema_capricorn
    Options
    Hey :D

I can't offer any advice cos I wanted to ask a similar question myself :P

Well, how do you balance doing JM workouts and doing FB workouts?
    I mean, do you alternate one day for one and the next day for the other, or what?

Hope you can help :D

:)Xx

bump. Yup I do it on alternate days!! I mean, it's not possible to do such tough workouts together and I don't think any sane person would recommend that! feel free to add me if you have similar goals :):flowerforyou: