White Kidney Bean Carb Blocker

Options
Does anyone have a word about this supplement??

Have you use it?

What do you think about it??

Replies

• RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I think you dont need em ;)
  • OverDoIt
    OverDoIt Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    The best carb blocker on the market is really good. It's called don't eat carbs, I don't know which company makes it but I heard it is awesome. Use a MCT oil, not coconut or any of the other dookie out there. Get yourself a good old fashioned botle of MCT oil. Cook with it, put it in salads etc.. It acts as a carbohydrate check it out. There is no carb blocker, it is a gimmick backed by questionable studies that usually have the outcome the person who was paying for it hoped for. If your physique is the same as your pictures then you do not need a carb blocker of any kind whatsoever. There are alot of bull**** supplements that make your wallet alot lighter. You are doing a great job give yourself credit, you are doing the work that needs to be done. I am not a guru, or someone who thinks they are smart. I am a dude, a dude who is here to help his brothers and sisters if he can. A dude who also needs help if he can find it. Take what you want, and leave the rest.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Starch blockers probably do allow complex carbohydrates to pass through the small intestine largely undigested, says Christine Gerbstadt, MD, RD, an American Dietetic Association spokeswoman.

“But when they get to the large intestine, the starches ferment, give off gas, and cause bloating and diarrhea,” Gerbstadt tells WebMD.

http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/the-truth-about-starch-blockers

I'd give them (and 99.99% of the other miracle products out there) a pass......
  • bheathfit
    bheathfit Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Well, this isn't a carb blocker, but it is a pretty good place to learn about food and macros IMO,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAvW6xBZjSk&list=PLnPAPdT4m_g_jts_h2xcr2MFzW5uwJ2uP
  • rockmama72
    rockmama72 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to think of a time in my long, illustrious career as a weight-conscious gal that I've ever heard anyone say that any kind of diet aid worked well.

Nope, not one.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with Carbs why would you want to block them? (Not that I expect it works)
  • Ladyfruit43
    Ladyfruit43 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    The best carb blocker on the market is really good. It's called don't eat carbs, I don't know which company makes it but I heard it is awesome. Use a MCT oil, not coconut or any of the other dookie out there. Get yourself a good old fashioned botle of MCT oil. Cook with it, put it in salads etc.. It acts as a carbohydrate check it out. There is no carb blocker, it is a gimmick backed by questionable studies that usually have the outcome the person who was paying for it hoped for. If your physique is the same as your pictures then you do not need a carb blocker of any kind whatsoever. There are alot of bull**** supplements that make your wallet alot lighter. You are doing a great job give yourself credit, you are doing the work that needs to be done. I am not a guru, or someone who thinks they are smart. I am a dude, a dude who is here to help his brothers and sisters if he can. A dude who also needs help if he can find it. Take what you want, and leave the rest.
    Thanks Dude !!! ;)
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    How about cut carbs on your own? Not my business if you wanna waste money on something you can do for free but whatever
  • Lalasharni
    Lalasharni Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    IMHO carb/fat blockers are not a good idea. We need carbs in balance with other nutrients and blocking them affects the way your body processes nutrients. Don't mess with nature is my advice. Balance is the answer.
  • Ladyfruit43
    Options
    Because I am very good with my diet but sometimes I want to eat a piece of bread or a muffin but I feel everytime I do that I get bloated and get a bunny belly. I feel i dont have the same carb resistance like other people. To be sincere I am using the product already and I havent have that bloated sensation. For now is working really good for me. I just want to hear real reviews!!

Thanks everyone!!!!
  • Ladyfruit43
    Options
    IMHO carb/fat blockers are not a good idea. We need carbs in balance with other nutrients and blocking them affects the way your body processes nutrients. Don't mess with nature is my advice. Balance is the answer.

So true!!! Thanks
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    Why would you want to hear real reviews if it's working for you? There's google for that.

About the bread and stuff you are eating, there are many reasons for this.. you could be sensitive to wheat or other ingredients in what you are eating. Not enough water...
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    *looks down* But my bunny belly is cute. ;D
  • Ladyfruit43
    Options
    Why would you want to hear real reviews if it's working for you? There's google for that.

About the bread and stuff you are eating, there are many reasons for this.. you could be sensitive to wheat or other ingredients in what you are eating. Not enough water...

Because I want it to know about side effects or other stuff... Im a little scared!!
    I google it, but sometimes I feel this reviews are fake or made up.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options

Because I want it to know about side effects or other stuff... Im a little scared!!
    Why are you taking it if you're scared?

Look at food intolerance before spending money on a miracle thingy that is really not a miracle at all. I eat bread and lots of carbs and I never feel bloated. However, when I ate soy I was always bloated. Once I did an elimination diet and cut out soy, the bloating disappeared.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I've got a word!

NO.
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options

I understand medical care can be expensive in your country but if you are scared about something you are taking, you should talk with a qualified physician, dietician, etc,. And if that's you in your avatar, looks like you can do without this carb blocker....