At a health BMI at last

Options
:smile: :smile: At last I have reached a healthy BMI of 24.9. It has been really hard going but worth it. I started in June and now it is December. I have had to stop drinking alcohol, start drinking green tea and stop biscuits and cakes etc. I dont miss them now although I will be getting out the champagne at Christmas. I have lost 34 pounds and now have abs. I am finding i t very difficult to keep up the exercise but I force myself and once I start, its ok. I have been overweight since I hit 40 and I tried everything under the sun to lose the weight, then I discovered my fitness pal when my daughter told me about it. It has worked. What can I say? I am 46 and I have never been fitter. Even the baby belly has almost disappeared as it has shrunk to a fine line instead of a baggy sac overhanging my jeans!! Keep at it everyone because it really is worth it and I am living proof that it works, I will post a before and after next time. Good luck with your goals everyone, dont lose heart because it is possible!

Replies

• christinehay78
    christinehay78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Congrats!!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!

Charmagne
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, what a fantastic gift to yourself!:bigsmile:
  • allywallis86
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the lovely comments. Wow 90lbs lost, wow! This is how I lost the weight with support from people just like you all. Good luck with your weight loss goals.:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!