How many do you have per day?

Options
13»

Replies

• brewji
    brewji Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I was at a point where I used to have 7-8 cups of black coffee per day (in university)...then I had serious problems so now I'm down to around 2 cups per day (or 3 on crazy days)
  • timberowl
    timberowl Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Usually one, sometimes two if the first one doesn't do the trick.

I use it more to wake up my digestive tract than my head. Hope that says enough.
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    One...which I just remembered I forgot this morning. :drinker:
  • AHack3
    AHack3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Zero. I never acquired a taste for it. I don't even like the smell of it.
  • CMoeDee
    CMoeDee Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Two in the morning, sometimes three if I use the last cup in the afternoon in my smoothie.
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Sometimes zero, sometimes five. Depends on the day :)

I do love my coffee...
  • cstringfellow2013
    cstringfellow2013 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    16 ounces, Monday - Friday
    24 - 32 on the weekends.

I am not a happy person without my coffee and I like being happy (so does everyone around me).
  • Gottagetfit4me
    Gottagetfit4me Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    None anymore. I cut out my daily coffee in Jan 2013 due to heart burn issues. I am now addicted to tea. On rare occasions I still have a coffee and when I do it is more of a total treat like a fancy starbucks caramel mocha cream sugar syrup filled cup of goodness.

Same here!
  • 55Megamus
    Options
    Oh my coffee......I was a 3 coffee a day person, but I have developed a sensitivity to dairy and have a real hard time with the cream or milk, I cut it out altogether because I just didn't like it black, now I find I can have 1 coffee a day if I use a little bit of coffee mate which doesn't seem to bug my stomach. I love green tea too so I have started drinking more of that.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Lets not forget Coffe is your livers friend! Your liver loves coffee!!
  • Glossysweets
    Options
    None. I rarely even have a tea. When I do it is like once every 2 weeks, if even and it is often earl grey or chai. I never got into the coffee thing, I hated how it made me feel and hate the taste.