MFP App crashes

WanderingPomme
WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
Has anybody been experiencing this lately? MFP Iphone app crashes whenever I'd try to log an entry. It's frustrating!!!! :/ I've tried deleting the app and reinstalling it, still the same. What works is restarting the phone but only temporarily then after a few logs, it crashes again! GRR

Replies

• My crashes sometimes when I try to log. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini. Frustrating.
  • Aunt_Kiki
    Aunt_Kiki Posts: 47 Member
    I haven't had any crashes, but my timeline is always wrong. A status that showed up as logged in "five minutes ago" will show up the same way hours later. It's a really good app, but def needs some tweaking.
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    The only time I've had any problems was yesterday, but, they were performing system maintenance.
  • MissKim78
    MissKim78 Posts: 426 Member
    The only time I've had any problems was yesterday, but, they were performing system maintenance.

Same for me
    I have a Galaxy S3
  • WanderingPomme
    WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
    Started when they changed it! Or updated it, I think. Also, I see my friends' calorie goals as zero!!
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Yes! Very frustrating but glad to know I am not the only one!! I have an IPhone 4.
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Yep, it's happening to me too. I've found that I have better luck if I wait for my recent foods to load before trying to type something in.
  • Where_Is_Herb
    Where_Is_Herb Posts: 31 Member
    I am pretty consistent but sometimes I wind up at a Burger King and end up crashing my diet with apps. Whether I go with onion rings, chicken, apple, and cranberry salad, or sometimes even just plain ol' french fries, Burger King has all of the apps that I want before chomping into a juicy, flame-broiled Whopper® burger.
  • stefanrubin
    stefanrubin Posts: 3 Member
    I'm using an iPhone 4S with IOS v6 and updated the app yesterday. The new app starts to load okay, and the diary screen will load okay, but once I hit that little + sign to add a food it crashes.... unless I wait at least 10-20 seconds for the "frequent" or "recent" list to appear on the bottom half of the screen. If I wait, then I can add a food without crashing. I hope they release a patch to get rid of the needed delay. Otherwise, that delay for each and every item to be added makes the app unuseable.