You ideal body(what does it look like)

Options
13»

Replies

• mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I've been watching the Keeping up with the Kardashians marathon today and I agree with Kim K!!!
    Otherwise my number 1 choice is Tyra Banks, oh i love her, she's hot!
  • EbonyGemstoneHealth
    Options
    Koya Webb
    raw vegan athlete
    Koyafitnesspink.jpg
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Beyonce. And I want to look as hot in those elegant dresses.
  • Fineraziel
    Options
    Beyonce Knowles or Jennifer Lopez. I dont know if I can achieve that, but thats what I look up to. Nice curves, big muscles.
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Gabrielle Reece and Jackie Warner.... what I am trying to achieve with P90X.
  • cjusticeg
    cjusticeg Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say Ciara. She has an amazing body and she has the booty to go with it.
  • randyv99
    randyv99 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I don't have a celebrity ideal body. My ideal body is my athletic, toned, 20-year-old self. Looking back, I was a rockstar and didn't know it. I was coming out of some really dorky teen years and even though I didn't have low self-esteem, I didn't understand the power of my looks. I was shocked and EXTREMELY flattered when I got a most unusual request at work one day.

I was working for a staffing company at the time. My job for that day was to work at a hydroplane boat festival/race (all day event). I got to ride around on a boat between races and hand out the sponsors' goodies to spectators, while wearing a swimsuit. It was so much fun! Sometime that afternoon, these 2 guys came up to me and said, "Hey, we're performing the 'National Anthem' during the concert tonight. We would love it if you'd come up on stage with us!" My swimsuit's design was the American flag. And the band? It was a couple of the guys from Puddle of Mudd... when they were still a local band. It killed me to have to say no, but I had to work my other job that night and wasn't going to be there. Oh! But it was soooo cool to have been asked! ...kinda like being nominated for a Grammy and not winning. "It was an honor to have been nominated." We laugh at that, but I get it.

Yep! That's the body I want back.

Thanks for sharing, I'm sure no one was bored to tears by your should-be-personal public reminiscence of the you that you used to be, :laugh:

Just kidding Maggie, you know I love ya.

My ideal body would more or less be me without the fatty parts. I really like my shape.
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Unless I get plastic surgery I'll never have the ideal body - too much extra skin! I'm pretty happy with the overall shape but would like to be a size 8 - that would be the ideal. :tongue:
  • BellaB777
    BellaB777 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say my ideal body looks like a more feminine, slimmer, sexier and healthier me!
  • beylover
    Options
    Beyonce for me.