Well, you're gonna die today. What's on the plate?

Options

Replies

• sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    :yawn:

What's been going on in here? ... Ya need me to put the hurt on?? :heart:
  • hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Nothing. Keep someone else alive instead.

This is actually the best answer I have ever heard to this question. How beautiful. :smile:

Owh no you didn't :flowerforyou:
  • kickivale
    kickivale Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    :yawn:

^^^ THIS

dead-horse.gif

Gosh you are killing me with the gifs HAHAHAHA. Do you have like a database for each occasion?

Can I get a gif of Charlie Brown with that rain cloud following him around?
    That would suit the occasion
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    Mashed potatoes with a ton of butter and cheese, fried chicken thighs, sweet corn and brown gravy. Can you tell I'm from the south? :P

The gravy covers everything, right?
    I hope so.

YESSSSSSS... and now I'm jonesing!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Specially when started on people for no reason. :drinker: :drinker: :heart:
    Got to love hangry.

Nah, maybe if your loverboy over there had actually just answered the question instead of coming in with all that neckbearding, nobody would have said anything in the first place.
    The point of "chit chat" is just that. He is allowed to say whatever he damn well wishes granted that it's within the guidelines of the site.

Cool story. Well, next time there's a thread about something very specific, I'll pop in and say "Cold is with the monkey's ears and toes. Cats dogs and babies its Tuesday. Travel trips taken away go. Friends are baskets and hats!" and we'll see how well that goes over.

K!
  • ercaface
    ercaface Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Good red wine
    Pork belly steamed buns
    Chocolate covered strawberries
    Proscuitto/ mozz/ basil/ tomato skewers (or wood fired pizza with said toppings)
    Filet med rare w/ horseradish
    Butter poached lobster tail
    Green chile cheeseburger
    Waffle with nutella

All of it.
  • chani8
    chani8 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    When my grandmother was nearing the end (she had suffered from IBS for years), she asked for a der wienerschnitzel chili dog.

I'd want
    Fresh french bread with lots of butter and maybe even garlic butter and tomato sauce
    A warm melty peanut butter chocolate chip cookie
    A banana split with all the toppings
    Hot greasy tortilla chips with salsa and guacamole and sour cream
    A bean burrito smothered in red sauce and sour cream
    A bag of Bamba and a peanut butter cookie and a chocolate bar . . . and . . . and

O gosh, so much yummy, so little time.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Actually, I'm craving some chili. I might try to fuse ethnic foods that should never be crossed and try them in a brand new way. Maybe I'll come up with the worlds best recipe right before I croak.

Like, a chili lasagna with bacon strips on each layer of noodles...

10gvO.gif

HE'S DOING IT! HE'S REALLY DOING IT! That wasn't so hard now was it? In fact, that actually sounds really ****ing good.

The Tim and Eric bit about the universe is MY FAV OF ALL TIME. (Tillman's Crest)
    Do you watch JASH on youtube??

Derailing your own thread???!?!?! :noway:

After lecturing someone for not choosing a food after YOU demanded it?!?!?!?!

Public forum means people can respond how they choose. You and your white knight made this less fun than anyone else in this thread.

And as for me... chocolate everything!!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    we all got to go, embrace it
  • kickivale
    kickivale Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    When my grandmother was nearing the end (she had suffered from IBS for years), she asked for a der wienerschnitzel chili dog.

I'd want
    Fresh french bread with lots of butter and maybe even garlic butter and tomato sauce
    A warm melty peanut butter chocolate chip cookie
    A banana split with all the toppings
    Hot greasy tortilla chips with salsa and guacamole and sour cream
    A bean burrito smothered in red sauce and sour cream
    A bag of Bamba and a peanut butter cookie and a chocolate bar . . . and . . . and

O gosh, so much yummy, so little time.

ahhh the descriptions
  • mamahannick
    mamahannick Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    A big ol' jar of peanut butter and a spoon.

I will die with a smile on my face.

This exactly.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options

Public forum means people can respond how they choose. You and your white knight made this less fun than anyone else in this thread.

Apparently agreeing with someone makes me a "white knight"? Then what do you call your bandwagon crew jumping in here?

GUjSD.gif

The original dude got on board and joined the party, why not get over yourselves and come along? I know it must really suck to be fat, bored housewives who can't eat any chocolate, but that doesn't mean you have to be a bunch of ****s online.

Hiii...we haven't met... Wanna chat?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

Apparently agreeing with someone makes me a "white knight"? Then what do you call your bandwagon crew jumping in here?

GUjSD.gif

The original dude got on board and joined the party, why not get over yourselves and come along? I know it must really suck to be fat, bored housewives who can't eat any chocolate, but that doesn't mean you have to be a bunch of ****s online.
    Excuse me, while I go eat my King Sized Twix.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

GUjSD.gif

Yeah... well I actually eat chocolate every day... but thanks for playing along and making HUGE assumptions about a complete stranger. Oh and the insult was a nice touch too.
  • scameronmay
    scameronmay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Peruvian skirt steak
    Pancetta crisps with goat cheese, pear, and thyme
    Pasta Carbonarra
    Plain ripple potato chips
    A big sweet and juicy orange
    A glass of a heavy red wine and a German Pilsner

and a couple of figs
  • youngdreamer
    youngdreamer Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Allen Lee 'tiny' Davis' meal would probably be mine. Seafood? Garlic bread? Root beer? Heck. Yes.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

GUjSD.gif

This may be off topic, but do you even lift?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

GUjSD.gif

This may be off topic, but do you even lift?

Seriously, getting all bent out of shape over a "fun" thread. Somebody needs to get out some serious aggression! :laugh:
  • some_betty
    some_betty Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Bread and Water
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Being with my loved ones. I wouldn't worry about food.

This.