Terrible food day yesterday

Options
So today I decided to try and stick to greek yogurt and protein drinks, but that little voice in the back of my head is whispering evil things. Often I feel like seesaw.gif only the devil often wins.

Replies

• Steph_Anie
    Steph_Anie Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    food is usually the easy thing for me to control- I get what I"m supposed to do--but last night, I had a veggie pizza--- and it didn't go good. sigh... I made myself log it this morning----it wasn't pretty.
  • Steph_Anie
    Steph_Anie Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    food is usually the easy thing for me to control- I get what I"m supposed to do--but last night, I had a veggie pizza--- and it didn't go good. sigh... I made myself log it this morning----it wasn't pretty.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel, especially because I wake up ravenously hungry! I was so tempted to say screw it and head to Denny's, but I knew once I ate my muesli that I would be more rational. Make sure you are not hungry! ..that's when temptation is the hardest. stay strong!
  • EmpressB
    EmpressB Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    On the boat with you....had an AWFUL food day yesterday. It started at home, where it wasn't too bad, then I went out and shared a pitcher of sangria with my friend, I had calamari fried no less, and a Heathbar cheesecake (tapas size)....*sigh* :sad:

I know I went over my calories buttttt I am backkk on it all week and evermore.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    For me the problem is today is supposed to be my rest day, but I feel like I need to get to the gym yo make up for yesterday's transgressions and on the flip side, I have exercised every day last week.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    For me the problem is today is supposed to be my rest day, but I feel like I need to get to the gym yo make up for yesterday's transgressions and on the flip side, I have exercised every day last week.

you seriously sound like me, lol.. just my opinion, if you've been working out that much, it will all work itself out.. earlier this week I had an insane bad day of food on my birthday (worth it, lol) and I did NOT workout.. well, I weigh-in on Mondays, but I've already taken a peek at the scale and I'm down. I think so long as you're consistent enough for long enough, a bad day now and then is okay, even if you don't make up for it at the gym.. hopefully it will work for you because I know I can't function well without resting from working out now and then.
  • marinabrazil
    marinabrazil Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Well..guess this is the confession thread!

So saturdays are my day off but normally I behave, but yesterday the church had this huge end-of-the-year party and I was soo hungry (bad bad way to leave the house!) and ate a lot!

But, good things there is always tomorrow and today has been a great day!!
  • EmpressB
    EmpressB Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I will be exercising all day lol...well I won't overdo it, but definitely putting in 30 mins extra.
  • shanepurrer
    shanepurrer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I had a cracker of a day yesterday. Just couldn't seem to stop myself.. I hate the rain it makes me munchy.... But they say today is another day so I need to just get over it and move on....
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    One day over will be fine mate. Probably do you good with the amount of exercise you've been doing.
  • mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I gorge most weekends, lol. usually saturday. Not crazily, but definately over do it, ha!
    last saturday was no different...gets me through the week i reckon.