Need new friends and motivation!

Options
Hey guys! I started my journey back in December 2011 after I had my daughter. I started at 230 and got down to 190/195 by the end of February. I maintained that weight until my dad was murdered in August of 2012. Since then my weight had gone.back up to 225 and this last January I decided I had had enough. I am back in this for life. Since the jiddle of January I have lost 8 pounds and onky seem to have a couple ppl fr support and motivation! Please feel free to add me I would love new friends!!

Replies

• TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Am I allowed to bump this?? Lol :(
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Id love to find some new friends! most of mine just like my things..i try to give as much motivation, support and feedback and I would love the same!:D
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Id love to find some new friends! most of mine just like my things..i try to give as much motivation, support and feedback and I would love the same!:D

Spend some time in the forums...find people like you...
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Trisha,

My deepest sympathies for your loss. That is horrible. I just sent you a buddy request. I'd be happy to help you in your health & fitness journey in any way I can.

Allan TerBush
    Team Grit
  • xLoveLexi
    xLoveLexi Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am extremely sorry for your loss. I'm gonna add you, my diary is open to friends! I've logged every day for 11 days now :) Good luck on your journey, I know you can do it!