260lbs needing accountability partners around same weight

Options
2»

Replies

• CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hey I'd love a buddy to keep me accountable as well. I started at 250 lbs 5'6" I've only lost about 6 lbs so far...we can do this!! :wink: :smile: :tongue:
  • ashleyblossom1
    ashleyblossom1 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    5'5 247lbs Trying to get back down to 150. Here if you need me.
  • BeautifulChaos27
    Options
    20 yr old female, 5' 6", started at 266, currently at 260. Add away <3
  • mumbest
    Options
    Hi i've been on my journey for nearly 2 months, more than happy to be supportive and get support. Add me and let's do this x:wink:
  • amblight
    amblight Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I started at 253.5lbs, and I'm also 5'8" :D Feel free to add me, I cook A LOT of low calorie meals and snacks, so if you see anything that sounds interesting in my diary for example, I'll be very happy to share recipes etc :)
  • megannau
    Options
    I sent a request. I'm always looking for motivation and support. Feel free to add me!!
  • Ginryl
    Ginryl Posts: 35
    Options
    Great request. Need the help too. I am 254 :explode: & want to lose 100 pounds. really want to lose as much as possible by July 4th. Having a big gathering at house with folks haven't seen for years.
    Need friends to help me on my journey that I can talk to & be comfortable with. I promise I will support you too! :wink:
  • CassieLongDrew
    CassieLongDrew Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5", started at 286, now 265... Glad to find someone else around my same weight with the same goals!! I need to be held accountable too, and I found that attending Weight Watchers in order to weigh in front of a stranger helps me so much. I worry more about calories and such rather than points though. Feel free to message me any time!
  • chunkmonkey2013
    chunkmonkey2013 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request! Anyone else feel free to add me as well! Definitely need all the support and encouragement we can get! :flowerforyou:
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hi all feel free to add me if you need someone to talk to or support
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Good luck, you got this! I am also 5'8 and a mother to 4 children!
  • Tabbycat54
    Tabbycat54 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I started at 257, at 243 at the moment, would love to have some more motivators and accountability partners :)
  • Hi,

I'm 5'5" and at 264, feel free to add me! I'd also really appreciate encouragement & would love to help you out. Anyone can add if they'd like.