Hello Everyone! Newbie vegetarian here :)

Options
Hi, I'm Angeli! :D I've been really into healthy living lately, so I thought I'd join in on the discussions of this forum :) I'm really glad that this site is filled with people who have a similar interest in leading a healthier lifestyle.

Since I've been hearing a lot about the benefits of leading a plant-based diet, I started a 30 day vegetarian challenge blog where I try out the vegetarian lifestyle for 30 days to see the changes in my health and well-being. I also try to make a smoothie as a dinner replacement every day. I'm in Day 14 and I honestly feel great and found that it's really easy to say no to meat. Anyway, if you'd like to check out my blog here it is http://angeli-30daychallenge.tumblr.com/

Let's all support each other in healthier living! :)

Replies

• FemmeFatale83
    Options
    It looks like you are off to a great start! I haven't got things quiet so planned out yet but I figured just getting started is the first step. Anyway if you'd like, add me as a friend, I'm interested in your approach and would like to stay informed! Hopefully I can inspire you too. Thanks!!!
  • Kgarve1
    Kgarve1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am struggling with the vegetarian lifestyle! Any tips or advice you can give me? I was told by my trainer I have to go vegetarian for at least 2 weeks. I don't know what to do or where to start.

Thanks!
  • hiphopdisco
    hiphopdisco Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! I'm 3 weeks in myself!:wink: