Tough Day

Options
So I had a pretty tough day today...just general life crap. Not proud of myself for giving in to my stress and eating what I shouldn't have. Determined to make tomorrow a better day and treat myself right.

Hope everyone has a great Friday (last day of the work week yay!) and a wonderful weekend.

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    So looking forward to friday 5:30. I had a crappy day today but instead of eating when im frustrated/stress I can't eat and everything makes me feel like I want to puke. I was able to come down 2 pieces of toast and someone was nice enough to buy me a marshmallow brownie that I ate a corner of.

Anyway here's hoping that tomorrow will be a better day for us :flowerforyou:
  • SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    everyone has days where life just doesn't go the way we want it, its a bit like a plane heading for LA from New Zealand, the wind keep blowing it off its course. the pilot can do one of two things, turn around and head back to New Zealand and try on a diff day (yer right like that every going to happen lol)or the pilot can keep re-adjust her/his course. I think that is what we have to do, re-adjust to stay on track.

I hope this helps :D
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow (well technically today) will be better! :flowerforyou:
  • rmdaly
    rmdaly Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Its actually a good time to think about what you could have done better. Although you say stress, what was the real trigger and how could you mitigate this the next time? There probably will be a next time. For example, when I am stressed and get home without a plan, I will eat anything I can find, the unhealthier the better until I am just too full. If I just force myself to sit at the table and eat a meal, I can do a lot better for the rest of the day.

Good luck.