Looking for a few friends for support

Options
Jynxi
Jynxi Posts: 26 Member
Hi,
My name is Keri. Im a mother of 3 and a nurse who has finally decided to take her life back. Im tired of feeling embarrassed and ashamed all the time because of my weight. I never feel well and I want to be able to be here for my kids as they grow. Its time to make some major changes. Im looking to make some friends on here for support, its so much easier when you can share your successes and struggles with people who are going through the same things.

Replies

• Hi! I am also a mother of 3 and I have been very successful these past 4 months I have lost 60 lbs. and have gained muscle and I see lots of awesome changes in my body by doing it the healthy way and kick n *kitten* to get the results I want. I would be glad to motivate you on your journey to weight loss!! Feel free to ad me if you would like :) Never give up ..You can do this!
  • EllieB_5
    EllieB_5 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I accept all friend requests... the more ppl I interact with the more I learn
  • HealthybyFourty
    Options
    Hi Kerri,

I am a mom to one. looking to get healthy to set a good example for him and of course my health
  • Jynxi
    Jynxi Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone who has responded or sent me a request, im amazed at how friendly and helpful everyone here is. :-)