Back at it AGAIN!!!!

Options
I joined over a year or so ago, and I did manage to lose a tiny bit of weight (5'4 and 250 lbs), then I hurt my hip ( could not even lie down on my right hip), I was exercising 6 days a week. Then I went on a cruise and ever since I can't stop eating!!!! I'm now trying to get my portion control back and now starting to exercise 3 - 5 days a week.

Look for friends around the same weight as me and for some motivation.

Replies

• KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your injury but great job on making it back here to continue to pursue your weight loss goals. Making friends on here is great way to keep you motivated and accountable on your journey. Portion control is a huge factor for a lot of people who are trying to lose weight. I would enjoy supporting you on your journey. I have sent you a friend request. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • ktuck0205
    ktuck0205 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm taller & weigh more than you but we have the similar amount of weight to lose considering height. I need to lose 143 more pounds.
  • buffyangel2000
    buffyangel2000 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :happy:

It's official I can't do Zumba, I did 20 minutes on Friday and my right hip started hurting again. On Monday my self and my mom are going to start the Hasfit youtube videos and see if they help, and now I can't weigh myself on Sunday as it's that time of the month. :cry: