T.H.E. (Trying Hard Everyday) Team week 12/3/10 to 12/9/10

Options
Welcome team.

A week behind us, a new week in front of us. Some familiar faces and some new ones too!

This week, I would like to challenge each of you to set a goal. This one step - choosing a goal and sticking to it - changes everything. People with goals succeed because they know where they're going. Choose a goal that you want to reach this week. It can be drinking all your water, watching your sodium intake, exercising every day or eating all your veggies. It doesn't matter what the goal is, as long as you are committed to the challenge. Throughout the week, lets look at this 1 goal and see what we are doing. Are you struggling? Why? A goal is something you have to try for, not something that happens easily. Think about what you want to accomplish this week and why, then let us know what you are shooting for. And of course, ask for advice from your fellow teamies if you need it.

The holidays are now upon us. What do you want to accomplish before all the dinner parties start?

This is the new thread for the week. If you would like to weigh in and post your stats, please feel free to do so. Our weigh in days are on Fridays (or whichever day you normally weigh in, would be fine), however, some of us choose to measure our success by other means. You are of course welcome to do that as well. As always, please share what you feel comfortable sharing.

If anyone would like to start, (I weigh in on Saturday in the AM.)
The format is

Your ScreenName ~ SW/ GW/ CW = Total pounds lost

SW= your starting weight
GW= your goal weight
CW= current weight

Please use the quote function when posting your stats and copy the previous weigh-in and add your stats to the end of the list. This way we have a running list and it helps everyone to see everyone's results easier.

Welcome to a new week!!! Let's make it a good one. :0)~

Replies

• Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Jjtonic75 SW 206.8 GW 165.0 CW 167.8

A gain of 3 pounds. I am hoping to have off by Friday 12/10/10. I believe I only gained it because of lack of exercise for the last week. I am back on track this week.

Let's have a good week everyone!!! :drinker:
  • egam
    egam Posts: 127
    Options
    Jjtonic75 SW 206.8 GW 165.0 CW 167.8
    egam SW 210 GW 180 CW 196 = lose of 2 lbs

Yay! I am feeling very good about this today. My friends and I went to a bar on friday to celebrate the end of classes and it was really nice to be able to wear my "skinny jeans" and be able to breath! I don't believe that beauty has to be pain! lol

My goal for this week is to EXERCISE. I've really been falling behind lately. it's time to get back into running and yoga. Establish some good routines before the new year.

JJ- so sorry to hear you've been feeling ill. I have a feeling that something wasn't right with you, but I'm glad you're feeling better and I'm sure the weight gain is just from drinking so much to flush out the cold. A few workouts and you'll be right back on track I'm sure. Don't sweat it, or rather do! lol
  • kelseyleigh30
    Options
    Hello ladies! I am so glad tomorrow is Monday. I do so much better when I am at work. I don't drink near enough water on the weekends. So, I started Zumba last week. I went on Thursday and Friday, and I loved it. I plan on doing that 2-3 times a week as well as doing cardio and weights on the other days. I have my family Christmas next weekend, so I am not sure how that will go with the food. We will see. On a better note, I now weigh less than my husband!!

JJ- So glad you are feeling better and I am sure that three lbs will come right off.

Egam- congrats again on the 2 lbs and I am so glad your skinny jeans fit comfortably!! Very exciting!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week and I will talk to you soon!!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,011 Member
    Options
    I'm in. my goal for the week is to exercise 5 days this week
    current weight is 217...............I cant wait to be in onederland
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Yay! I am feeling very good about this today. My friends and I went to a bar on friday to celebrate the end of classes and it was really nice to be able to wear my "skinny jeans" and be able to breath! I don't believe that beauty has to be pain! lol

My goal for this week is to EXERCISE. I've really been falling behind lately. it's time to get back into running and yoga. Establish some good routines before the new year.

JJ- so sorry to hear you've been feeling ill. I have a feeling that something wasn't right with you, but I'm glad you're feeling better and I'm sure the weight gain is just from drinking so much to flush out the cold. A few workouts and you'll be right back on track I'm sure. Don't sweat it, or rather do! lol

I know the feeling about the "skinny jeans", way to go. Keep up the great work. Did you stick with your goal for the week???

I am feeling much better today, FINALLY!!! I did not actually lose this week, but I also was not doing double workouts like I have been. I am okay with that. Thanx for the support and encouragement. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Hello ladies! I am so glad tomorrow is Monday. I do so much better when I am at work. I don't drink near enough water on the weekends. So, I started Zumba last week. I went on Thursday and Friday, and I loved it. I plan on doing that 2-3 times a week as well as doing cardio and weights on the other days. I have my family Christmas next weekend, so I am not sure how that will go with the food. We will see. On a better note, I now weigh less than my husband!!

JJ- So glad you are feeling better and I am sure that three lbs will come right off.

Egam- congrats again on the 2 lbs and I am so glad your skinny jeans fit comfortably!! Very exciting!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week and I will talk to you soon!!

I use to have a really hard time on the weekends also, until I just finally found a groove with them. I am sure you will soon, hang in there. I hope you have a good time this weekend with the family. Keep your eye on the prize. :wink:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    I'm in. my goal for the week is to exercise 5 days this week
    current weight is 217...............I cant wait to be in onederland

So, how did you do this week? I am sure you did Amazing!!! :drinker:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Here is the link for this week. Keep up the AWESOME work!!! I can't wait to hear how everyone is doing.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/140542-t-h-e-trying-hard-everyday-team-12-10-10-to-12-16-10