I'm back!

Options
Need some healthy fun friends to help keep me on track!!!! I lost 50 lbs then I stopped logging.... then christmas came...... then my birthday... then 15 lbs......

Well.. Im back to logging and working out daily.... as of three days ago....... down a lb all ready (prolly water weight from all the beer i drank).....

So Please add meeeeeeeeee!!! I'm usually a daily logger and a chatty one at that!

Replies

• jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Looks like ur making great progress again. Keep up the great work! I log daily n my diary is open. Best of luck on ur journey. We can...WILL do this! U may add me if u like. Good friends make this journet a lot more fun!
  • HealthybyFourty
    Options
    Welcome back!! I just started using this app today
  • OperationCombat
    Options
    Welcome!! Sent friend request
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and FR sent. You had me at daily logger and chatty :)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hi all feel free to add me..happy to motivate..and more than willing to talk if you let me lol
  • EllieB_5
    EllieB_5 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and FR sent. You had me at daily logger and chatty :)
    Same! Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself :laugh: Anyone can add me!
  • LadyThanata
    LadyThanata Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the friend request!!! I just got home from a wax and food shopping.... Nothing like beautifying myself then going and getting healthy fruits and Veggies... lean meats ( Kinda... Im totally thinking chilli this Sunday in preparation for the big storm) and .... Im a sucker for steak.... so yeah got chicken and pork.. lean enough!

I also bought a bag of oranges for juicing.. Apparently there this Tupperware for juicing.. that will keep it fresh for days! Best 10$ investment from Bed Bath and Beyond! I tried it... it works! So now I can look forward to fresh OJ in the mornings with my Cereal.

Am... I... too chatty???? HA! Good Luck Peeps! And thanks for the request!!!