REALLY heavy? Lost 200+, ready to lose the rest!

Options
I would love to chat with anyone who is here to egt healthier and feel better, but I would especially like to connect with anyone who is or has been extremely obese and who is determined to change the course of their lives and their health. Thanks!

Replies

• 4realrose8
    4realrose8 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I have about 140 pounds to lose and I am going to succeed. No doubts.
  • wordsandmusic51
    wordsandmusic51 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Thank you! How's it going for you so far using MFP, do you find it is helping you stay on track?
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I would love to chat with anyone who is here to egt healthier and feel better, but I would especially like to connect with anyone who is or has been extremely obese and who is determined to change the course of their lives and their health. Thanks!

Hi. I started at 419 lbs and am steadily making my way towards my goal weight of 175 lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend. I log in every day and I will not fail to meet my goal.
  • ibjent
    ibjent Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Way to Go!
  • ktuck0205
    ktuck0205 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have 143 more lose anyone can add me :)
  • Magda_Castle
    Magda_Castle Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been logging since 01/02/2014 and find MFP very useful to stay accountable. Good luck - you can do this!
  • StarFall90
    StarFall90 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I started my life change and using mfp on 2/1/2014 I log every day and it has been amazing helping me stay on track. I have 180 left to lose. Anyone can add me :)
  • wordsandmusic51
    wordsandmusic51 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Thank you, ibjent! Ktuck0205, congrats on your weight loss! Magda_Castle, you have had some great success, thanks for the reply! Starfall90, thanks, and good job as well with your weight loss! I am really excited to see my successes along with everyone elses here, I appreciate all the replies!
  • losinitin13
    Options
    Count me in! After taking 100 pounds off a few years ago I unfortunately put 80 of it back on. But now with the help of an endocrinologist and a dietitian I am on track to remove it for good. Feel free to "friend" me as well.
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Sending you an invite =P Anyone else can add me, as well.
  • amberlinajo
    amberlinajo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to go too - taking it one day at a time! Anyone can fell free to add me.
  • erin_larson
    erin_larson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP ! This site is a great resource and without a doubt , if you commit to making changes in your life, you will find tons of support here. Feel free to add me. One tip -- make sure you make your eating diary visible to your friends, it helps you stay accountable and also helps others when they need help in making their good choices.
  • jennylynne79
    jennylynne79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am new to MFP, looking for some friends to help me along the way of my journey. I have alot to get off and need some motivation along the way to help! :)
  • jmapes9
    jmapes9 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Calories in / calories out. It's worked for me. I've lost 182 pounds since March of 2012, and I'm only 12 pounds away from entering maintenance. Feel free to add me.
  • day1appraisal
    day1appraisal Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 120 and maintained or reduced the speed of weight loss. Was badly injured January of 2012 and have been recuperating ever since. I gained back 83 lbs. I have that to lose, plus an additional 25 lbs. to get to goal - so a total of 103 lbs. to lose AGAIN!

I have been on another site and will stay there due to community, but have moved over to MFP because of the food and exercise tracker. Also looking for support.

Am diabetic (hopefully this problem with decrease with weight loss) and will have issues with physical disabilities from injuries. However, weight loss and much better health can be achieved. My immediate goal is to exercise twice daily for 20 minutes. Right now I am using my recumbent bike and doing arm strength training at the same time.

Carrying another person or two along with us just "ain't fun".
  • Romyarts2014
    Romyarts2014 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Romy,

I am 400 pounds and 21 years old. I am just miserable ! and I have got to get this weight of.
    I can never stick to diets"?
    ANY HELP

Thanks ladies
  • Tracie524
    Tracie524 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have 130 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me. MFP has been great. The support is amazing.
  • anica9
    Options
    You can add me as a friend!
  • mel5580
    mel5580 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You can add me...I have a long journey ahead of me but I am determined to get there..we can do this together :)
  • lindabeth333
    lindabeth333 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I am inspired by your success - I have also 100 pounds and am motivated to have a healthier life - please add me as a friend and anyone else may as well! Thanks!