Need friends that EAT!

Options

Replies

• _N41LS_
    Options
    PICK ME!!!!!!!!!
  • meglizbo
    Options
    I eat around 1650 a day! Feel free to add me :)
  • KatiesNewGoals
    KatiesNewGoals Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! Used to eat around 1300 but couldn't sustain it, and didn't like the consequences! Up to 1570! Loving it!
  • cazattack2
    cazattack2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Added! I'm doing 1600-1700/day, trying to stay at 30% protein. So difficult, but I love to cook and love to eat! And I need more friends on here!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I eat between 1800 and 2400 calories most days, with that including my exercise calories.
    I will be putting myself back into maintenance soon, but currently set to lose half pound a week.
    I follow 80/20 and so much of my food is healthy and minimally processed, with some processed, more junky stuff thrown in.

Feel free to add me, any others on here who net more than 1300 a day.
  • suzely0530
    suzely0530 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I started MFP at 1200 and found our quickly that it was NOT going to help me reach my goals. I now eat 1800 and am thinking of another increase.

Friend requst sent :)

If there are any ladies looking for support, please feel free to add me :)
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, I think my avg food calories are usually between 1500-2000 a day (today my dinner alone was nearly 1000).
  • LiftHeavyWeights
    LiftHeavyWeights Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I eat between 2000 to 2500 because I lift and need the fuel to have power & energy. Check out my profile, then feel free to friend me.
  • __Amazeballs__
    Options
    1650-2200 regardless of exercise. Working so far!
  • mel5580
    mel5580 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    1460 here..feel free to add :smile:
  • BenPVolk
    BenPVolk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I weigh over 300 lbs and am averaging 1100-1200 a day, the trick is to eat teeny tiny portions frequently throughout the day so you're never hungry but also not taking in more calories than is necessary to satisfy you. If you want to lose weight, gotta eat fewer calories or work out a lot more and there's a limit to how much you can work out before getting fatigued. Since i'm in weight loss mode I'm eating no more than I have to. When I eventually switch to maintanence mode i'll probably still only bump that up between 300 and 500 additional calories. You don't have to stop loving food to eat fewer calories, just savor the smaller portions more.
  • Blue801
    Blue801 Posts: 442
    Options
    I eat :drinker: but not sure if it fits your definition of healthy :cry:
  • Allicatmewohisspurr
    Allicatmewohisspurr Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    1500 calorie girl here and doing wonderful!
  • mollyya90
    mollyya90 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just bumped mine up to 1660 let MFP take over my calories for me! I was at 1550 but plateau hit! Any ladies can befriend me... No guys please. I eat! And lately unhealthy and go over but I log it! I'm honest!
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Currently at 1390 + exercise cals, total usually of 1600-1700 (less on the weekends). I eat what I want while trying to fit my macros so not always healthy, but partially :) Feel free to add me.
  • DeonnPaul
    DeonnPaul Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    On weekdays I eat a buttload of calories, because I burn off between a thousand and fifteen hundred a day working out. A friend and I do three hours of cardio, and strength training at the gym (zumba/ pilates/ yoga/ stability ball/ strength training/ swimming). So yeah, I scarf down a couple thousand calories a day during the week at least. I love me some food! I tried doing 1200 calories without working out when I first started using MFP, but it didn't work for me. It made me flat out crazy. Starving isn't fun. It sets up a cycle of extreme dieting and bingeing that never ends. Eating a balanced diet (with treats and extras), and working out makes me feel fabulous and happy about myself and my life. I am also dropping inches and a lot more weight. Win!
    During the weekends I track my calories, but they vary. If I'm not getting in a lot of activity, I make sure not to go over the maintenance calorie amount for my goal weight, which right now still adds up to a half pound loss a week.
    Add me if you like! It would be great to have more friends on here that are not low-cal obsessed.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I weigh over 300 lbs and am averaging 1100-1200 a day, the trick is to eat teeny tiny portions frequently throughout the day so you're never hungry but also not taking in more calories than is necessary to satisfy you. If you want to lose weight, gotta eat fewer calories or work out a lot more and there's a limit to how much you can work out before getting fatigued. Since i'm in weight loss mode I'm eating no more than I have to. When I eventually switch to maintanence mode i'll probably still only bump that up between 300 and 500 additional calories. You don't have to stop loving food to eat fewer calories, just savor the smaller portions more.

Please do not bring your unhealthy and downright irresponsible and ill researched post into this topic. The most successful people on this site, are those who ate far more than 1100-1200 calories a day. If you wish to starve your body (incidentally, that calorie goal for a male is absolutely bloody ridiculous!), then go ahead, but please do not be promoting it in a thread that is for those of us with more common sense. I maintain a weight at the lower end of my range eating over 2000 calories a day, and keeping active. There is NO need to eat so little. It is pointless and unsustainable for most, and will, I assure you, lead to numerous issues further down the road if adhered to.
  • DaveS_63
    DaveS_63 Posts: 50
    Options
    Well, . I'm no lady, but i do eat...and i try to keep it healthy most of the time. I totally get it about the low cal/no cal diets that seems to prevail on these pages, so If you like please add me as a friend.
  • kris727ta
    kris727ta Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am maintaining. My minimum is 1900 with NO exercise! And I eat Vegan.... (with some occasional chocolate). =)
  • hilaria81
    hilaria81 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm set to 1730. A week ago, after I'd lost my first 10 pounds, MFP lowered my daily calorie goal from 1550 to 1480. I did not like that. Even 1550 felt low for me and I was losing about 3 pounds a week. I adjusted my MFP rate of weight loss to 1 pound a week and now feel way better and more satisfied, plus I still managed to lose 1.8 in the last week!