Aprox. Insanity Food Costs???

Options
Hey everyone.

I just recently got insanity and I want to follow the meal plan that comes with but I do have a monthly budget for food.

So my question is, for those of you who completed Insanity AND also followed the meal plan, how much approximately did it cost you per month? I know different places have different costs, but I am only looking for an approximation.

Thank you in advance. :)

Replies

• caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Ignorant of insanity but it's normally tastier, cheaper and healthier no rgxdftrdse#7, artificial color, flavor, preservatives and red dye #3 if you make it yourself.

What is your intention?
  • MANDEEx88
    MANDEEx88 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Sorry if this sounds stupid, but I am a little confused about your response.

I want to follow the recipes that came with my Insanity DVD set. It doesn't come with food so I am not sure what you mean by your response.

Thanks.
  • SoreTodayStrongTomorrow222
    Options
    Those recipes are suggestions - I doubt you have to follow it completely as long as you hit the macros and stay within the calorie budget which, with insanity, I think is incredibly low...BUT why dont you just go to the grocery store and price it out?
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    If you're looking to just price it out and don't want to take a trip to the grocery store, maybe use a home delivery service like Peapod.com to price shop. :)
  • MANDEEx88
    Options
    That is actually a great idea! Thanks for the suggestion.
  • MANDEEx88
    Options
    I am terrible at estimating prices in the supermarket and I wanted to follow the recipes because I am new to this calorie counting and I do not want to mess it up. I'd like to stick as close to the calories on the program as possible.
  • MANDEEx88
    Options
    Bump