1 Month Eating Clean and Excercising Help

Options
I have the problem where i lose weight and then get back and then notice that im looking a little big, lose it again and repeat (fluctuate between 183-170) but im trying to get rid of that cycle and reach a low body fat percentage so I would like to eat clean and exercise for the month of March but i have the constant problem that i tend to take two days out the week and eat... ALOT without working out that day and by alot i mean like 4,100 calories i justify this by saying oh well i burned 2,000 calories at the gym (run 7 miles/1 hr, resistance training 1.5 hr)and ate around 2,200 a day so far this week. But i know this is slowing down my progress alot!! Any tips to avoid this Binge eating? There's just so much good food at my house I don't live alone and most of the times i give in to the temptation.Anything that motivates you not to give in? :smile:

Replies

• synchrohobbit
    synchrohobbit Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    The best thing I've found for cutting off over eating are hard candies and suckers. It takes you a while to get through them, and even if you end up eating, say, 10 butterscotch, that could take you a couple hours and only cost a couple hundred calories. You definitely have to have get good dental hygiene to do this, because obviously that's a lot of sugar directly on your teeth .