what am i doing wrong in your opinion?

Options
2»

Replies

• Yazza2
    Yazza2 Posts: 31
    Options
    Are you telling me...

You consome 1000 calories, then burn off 600... so you're actually only getting 300 a day?

That's what's wrong...

If you're doing exercise without feeding yourself, you're burning muscle instead of fat. You need to eat enough.. and you need more lean protein.

Don't Starve yourself.. Starvation leads to a slower metabolism.. and a slower metabolism is the reason you put the weight back on when you stop your diet.
  • jbates1517
    Options
    If you do not want to eat more..... don't. Your eating looks fine. You just need to make sure you are doing other things to keep your body burning fat throughout the day. If you have been doing your current work out for some time now, you should switch it up. Once your body gets use to your workout it adapts. I suggest finding the one cardio machine you hate in the gym and implement it in your workout. This will get you over an plateau you are currently going through. Also you may want to get more protein through food or a supplement. Protein speeds up metabolism. Also make sure you are taking a multivitamin which can also speed up metabolism. Lastly, if your not currently lifting weights with your cardio you should. You can burn more fat with weights than steady cardio. There are many ways you can burn fat and get over the hump. If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out. I can pass along effective workouts and tips.
  • danireyes14
    Options
    woooww thank u all for the advice. its clear IM NOT EATING ENOUGH LOL Its not really that Im trying to starve myself but I just don't want to eat the wrong things sometimes. and I feel like if I do im going to gain and defeat the purpose. but its clear that I need more food intake and just to make better food choices. by the way I do not measure my chickn, but I need to!!!
  • ell_v131
    ell_v131 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    woooww thank u all for the advice. its clear IM NOT EATING ENOUGH LOL Its not really that Im trying to starve myself but I just don't want to eat the wrong things sometimes. and I feel like if I do im going to gain and defeat the purpose. but its clear that I need more food intake and just to make better food choices. by the way I do not measure my chickn, but I need to!!!

you can lose weight eating pizza,lasagna, pies, cakes, even fast food, it's all about portion control. Refusing to give yourself the things you like will just make your diet unsustainable in the long run. Eat everything you want in moderation and within a reasonable caloric allotment and you'll be a happy bunny
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    you can lose weight eating pizza,lasagna, pies, cakes, even fast food, it's all about portion control. Refusing to give yourself the things you like will just make your diet unsustainable in the long run. Eat everything you want in moderation and within a reasonable caloric allotment and you'll be a happy bunny
    ^This.

Eat "healthy" (whatever that means to you) 80% of the time. Fit yummy, portion-controlled treats into your calorie goal. Deprivation can lead to bingeing.
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    You need to eat more calories.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    I'll disagree with people i'm pretty sure you're eating too much you're just not counting or logging it correctly. I'm sorry no banana is 9 calories!! Weigh and measure your food accurately eat more than 1200
  • florentinovillaro
    florentinovillaro Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's diary shows 1600 calories consumed. Based on your macros, I think your carbs are set high at 200 grams for someone who is trying to lose weight, especially with the low amount of pounds you are shooting for.

My suggestion based on what's given is lowering your carbs to a maximum of 100. If you can get by on 50 grams per day, even better. But 100 is a good start. Message me if you need help changing your macro settings.

Without knowing your height and target weight, I'm not able to provide more advice.