Firm Express!!!

Options
Anyone do the Firm Express? How was it? I'm on week 2 and I'm loving these disks but I am a little skeptical about how effective 20 minute workouts can be. Anyone have experience with this program? What were your results like?

Replies

• linnyG33
    linnyG33 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My post (today actually) on my workout facebook group:
    The firm Express (Thin in 30) is a month long work out where each week you do 3 workouts each, 20 minutes long. Yes 20 minutes...that is why I purchased it. Plus it was hella cheap on amazon prime and I get free shipping. Each week if a different cycle and different instructor (so if one drives you nuts, you only have to watch them for 3 days). I didnt change my diet much outside of paying more attention to what I was eating (im in bed eating oreos as I type this.... ). I took measurements on February 1st, so today it has truly been one month. I just took my new measurements and I have lost 2 lbs and lost a total of 10.18 inches overall. Had I not gained almost an inch on my right arm, it wouldve been 10.25 total lost. I lost 2.3 inches from my waist, 1.75 from my upper chest, 1.20 from my bust and 1 from my middrift. 3 inches from my upper hip and 1 inch from my mid hip (widest part includes the booty)
    While the scale didnt change much, my pants do fit better and I do feel better. I'm more flexible as well. They do alot of lower body squats, lunges. pilates, etc so you def feel it in your legs the next few days. I like the 4th weeks sculpt video the best
    Ther are different schedules you can do as well. Each week has a sculpt, a cardio and a cardio + sculpt. They use HIIT training so you have 8 seconds busts followed by 12 second recoveries. All in all I really liked it. I'm letting a friend borrow it to try it out and the month of March I will trying out "shaun T's Rockin Body" so I will be giving a review of that in April. Happy Sweating!
  • Fit4Yah
    Fit4Yah Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Oh I'll have to check it out and see if it's the same company as The Firm workout that I have had for 11 years with the "fanny lifter" LOL. I enjoy The Firm but would be nice to have shorter workouts once in a while!