Women.. what clothing item do you hate the most??

Options

Replies

• LaserOctopus
    LaserOctopus Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Jeans. Ye gods, so restrictive and stiff and poking and digging everywhere. I haven't even owned, much less worn, a pair since about 1986, and I have no intention of changing that. Button-down shirts, for much the same reason. Anything in crap fabric or stiff cotton. Anything stiff, yuk. Unflattering and uncomfortable. Most underpants, though I've finally found a kind I can wear comfortably. Skirts past the knee. Anything with a collar. Ballet flats - I have a freakishly high arch that never dropped, and ballet flats make my feet ache and my back scream and and my shoulders burn and numb my toes. Any flats, for that reason, though ones with an actual, proper arch support and foot shape are borderline bearable for short periods of time (block heels at about 1.5-2 inches are perfect, though). Tall, spiky heels. Platforms. I have awesomely-fitting bras, so I 'm exponentially more comfortable with than without, and I love stockings, *except* for the cheap-*kitten* pantyhose/nylons variety. itchy itchy itchy itchy.

I guess I could have just said: anything that binds me or bothers my annoyingly sensitive skin, lol.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I'm going with heels on this one. I can't walk in them, and they hurt too damn much!!

I'm surprised by all the people hating on the bras though, I love my ones, they're very comfortable and I feel so weird without so one is worn pretty much 24/7, night or day. Literally sex or showering is the only time I don't have one on.
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    IIIIISerenityNowIIIII Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Bathing suits :( They just give me the sadsies.
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Oh good, I am not the only one who hates bras! I mostly hate them right now because even though I haven't really been losing weight, I've still been losing plenty of inches. Which makes bra shopping terrible, especially when I want a nice bra that's comfy but don't want to spend much for something that won't fit right in 6 months.

I just went bra shopping today so this is right on my mind...

ETA: I hate heels too. My heels are skinny so I always slip right out of them without a strap (same with flats). They have to fit just right for me to wear them, which is hard to find. My roommate loves dressing up and is always wearing heels while I'm over here in a tshirt and sperrys haha I can't walk in the d*mn things!
    67667 Posts: 14
    Options
    pantyhose because they rip so easily and end up looking terrible. lol i love bras because mine are comfortable.
  • JMel86
    JMel86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Bras & heels do not bother me at all but being chubby, I hate pants that are too long. So annoying when they drag!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    That I wear: belts. I'm allergic to nickel, so I always have to keep my shirt tucked in.

That other people wear: platform shoes.
  • wozkaa
    wozkaa Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I too am bewildered by the bra hating.

Someone mentioned MaxiDresses...hell yes, they are awful. If it's hot enough to wear a strappy maxi dress, I don't need all that *kitten* billowing around my legs!
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Bra all the way.

^ This. So much this.

79tg7.jpg
  • katierrt
    katierrt Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Today, coats! I hate coats!!
  • evilpixiegrrr
    Options
    I don't mind bras. I'm heavier breasted - 32E - and I hate when I don't have them supported. It's uncomfortable and painful.

I started going to a specialty shop for mine, and that made all the difference in the world. If you have bigger boobies, go see the pro's.
  • kameth
    kameth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anything that is made of polyester crepe fabric. Just touching it is my equivalence to nails down the chalkboard.

And empire-waist dresses. I know I'm fat, but I don't need to look fat AND pregnant.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Of the stuff I have; I don't own anything I hate. I LOVE my underwire bras, so comfortable I never can tell I'm wearing them.....

Of stuff I don't and won't own; skinny jeans, capris, short skirts, pantyhose, bare midriff anything. None of the above, never, no way.
  • lynnmarie96
    lynnmarie96 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Bra -.- I'm a 36G so yeah.. ugh
  • malyce86
    malyce86 Posts: 28
    Options
    Skinny jeans. I want that trend to die. My booty & thighs just say NO.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Uncomfortable shoes. I only wear running shoes or my Mary Jane crocs to work because I have picky and tender feet.

Bras are another thing, I only have one "real" one, the rest are the soft stretchy kind.
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Closed shoes , MY FEET WANT TO BREETH !!! LOL
  • TNM2014
    TNM2014 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    slips and maxi skirts. These things should be off limits When you have a big stomach:wink:
  • ebayaddict0127
    ebayaddict0127 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Anything that is made of polyester crepe fabric. Just touching it is my equivalence to nails down the chalkboard.

And empire-waist dresses. I know I'm fat, but I don't need to look fat AND pregnant.

YES! Empire-waist dresses and shirts.
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Frucking thongs/G strings, what ever you want to call them, I think they are uncomfortable and look good on NOONE, except maybe 0.1% of the population...that 25 year old with an high tight scoop of ice cream butt!!! Otherwise, just plain old fugly!